• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marking a Box WT, EX, or ST...pays off?

12 posts in this topic

🚨 Apparently it is true that if you put a WT, EX, or ST card in with a bulk order your bulk order will leap past other bulk orders that were delivered before it. A tale of two of my submissions...
-
Submission #1
April 12th:  Mailed (64 cards Bulk; 1 card Economy)
April 13th:  Delivered (I live in Sarasota so the mail is quick to reach CSG)
June 23rd:  Marked as Received on my Submissions Page (I did not mark the box there was an Economy submission in it)
July 8th:  Both the Bulk and Economy cards are marked as Scheduled for Grading
-
Submission #2
April 26th:  Mailed (60 Bulk; 1 Express)
April 28th:  Delivered
May 7th:  Marked Received on my Submissions Page (due to my marking the box EX for the Express card)
May 21st:  Express card delivered back to me (graded 9.5)
June 25th:  60-card Bulk order marked as Scheduled for Grading
July 8th:  60-card Bulk order marked as Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging
-
One would think that since Submission #1 was delivered to CSG two full weeks before Submission #2 that it would be Scheduled for Grading first. But today Submission #2 jumped ahead of it and is now in that phase while Submission #1 sits as Received. 🤷‍♂️
-
UPDATED STATUS OF BOTH ORDERS.  Submission #2 is now in Grading while Submission #1, which was delivered two weeks before Submission #2, just now has been marked as Scheduled for Grading.  Submission #2, all because I put one Express card in the box, is still ahead of the submission delivered two weeks prior.  Crazy.
-
Edited by TheRealKyleMcC
Updated Status of Orders.

16 hours ago, TheRealKyleMcC said:
🚨 Apparently it is true that if you put a WT, EX, or ST card in with a bulk order your bulk order will leap past other bulk orders that were delivered before it. A tale of two of my submissions...
-
Submission #1
Mailed April 12th (64 cards Bulk; 1 card Economy)
Delivered April 13th (I live in Sarasota so the mail is quick to reach CSG)
Marked Received on my Submissions Page June 23rd (I did not mark the box there was an Economy submission in it)
-
Submission #2
Mailed April 26th (60 Bulk; 1 Express)
Delivered April 28th
Marked Received on my Submissions Page May 7th (due to my marking the box EX for the Express card)
Express card delivered back to me on May 21st (graded 9.5)
60-card Bulk order marked as Scheduled for Grading June 25th
-
One would think that since Submission #1 was delivered to CSG two full weeks before Submission #2 that it would be Scheduled for Grading first. But today Submission #2 jumped ahead of it and is now in that phase while Submission #1 sits as Received. 🤷‍♂️

My bulk delivered 4/2 went into received on May 25th. Still in received. Your bulk delivered 4/26 is SFG? 🤔

On 6/26/2021 at 10:19 AM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

My bulk delivered 4/2 went into received on May 25th. Still in received. Your bulk delivered 4/26 is SFG? 🤔

Submission #1, delivered on April 13th, just hit the Scheduled for Grading phase, while Submission #2, delivered two weeks after, is now in Grading.  Has your Bulk from April 2nd been marked as Scheduled for Grading yet?

42 minutes ago, TheRealKyleMcC said:

Submission #1, delivered on April 13th, just hit the Scheduled for Grading phase, while Submission #2, delivered two weeks after, is now in Grading.  Has your Bulk from April 2nd been marked as Scheduled for Grading yet?

I take that back, moved to sfg within the last hour. My sub number doesn't show which cards I subbed though. Very strange.

Edited by Yeahiwasder4dat

On 7/8/2021 at 1:21 PM, TheRealKyleMcC said:

June 25th:  Scheduled for Grading

July 8th:  Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging

Might have been a glitch. On the TCG forums, it's come to everyone's attention that all orders got kicked forward one step that day. Rec-SFG and SFG-Grading/QC etc

Just checking on the status of my Standard submission which was delivered 4/29 and no movement.  I did not write on my box...as it seemed they only wanted you to write on the box if it was "Walk Through" or "Express"...I checked yesterday morning and this was still the case.  Checked again today and now I see they added to the site that you should write "ST" for Standard standard subs on the box.  TODAY.  Well, we are past 50 days on my "Standard" submission and still...my box is yet to be gotten to.  Nice to see I payed Standard pricing for Economy service...