No Longer Looking Forward to my Cards being Graded, Now It's Just Wanting to see them Logged In.
0

13 posts in this topic

Sad state of affairs when I am no longer looking forward to when my cards are graded and returned.  Now just waiting for them to be marked as received.  Going on two months now since since package has arrived.  As CSG is now processing orders received the week of April 5th I am only days/weeks/months away from having my order logged in, wahoo! Excitement mounts!  Forget if anything is graded a 10, just looking for that magical moment of package logged in.  Oh happy day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, BFeld said:

Sad state of affairs when I am no longer looking forward to when my cards are graded and returned.  Now just waiting for them to be marked as received.  Going on two months now since since package has arrived.  As CSG is now processing orders received the week of April 5th I am only days/weeks/months away from having my order logged in, wahoo! Excitement mounts!  Forget if anything is graded a 10, just looking for that magical moment of package logged in.  Oh happy day.

Then only a calendar year wait after that!!! Shouldn't be legal to have so much fun!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought I was the only one having this level of fun!!!

Paid for unlimited walkthrough over a month ago and that is still not in the system. Three different customer service reps and three different responses later, I’ve given up and, like you, just waiting to have fun on “system entry day”!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

same here.  CSG has been in possession of my cards for over 2 months without them even being marked as received.  I hope they are actually hiring lots of help and soon the pace will pick up considerably.  I'm not sure how SGC can shut down for a month and go from severe backlogs to 1 week turn around and CSG can't do the same thing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, rms13 said:

same here.  CSG has been in possession of my cards for over 2 months without them even being marked as received.  I hope they are actually hiring lots of help and soon the pace will pick up considerably.  I'm not sure how SGC can shut down for a month and go from severe backlogs to 1 week turn around and CSG can't do the same thing

sgc knows whats its doing cureently esp with turn around time , i wish they were a tad cheaper but ill take my cards back in 7 to 10 days vs 40 plus weeks (sub know now at bulk it will march or april before you geth them back smh) , once psa opens back up you will see turn around time get better as ppl will go back to them , csg to me has dropped the ball on many levels and i just want my cards back , been waiting since march19th 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"It’s official! Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG™) is attending the National Sports Collectors Convention, taking place July 28-August 1, 2021, in Chicago . . . On-site grading – Get your cards authenticated, graded and encapsulated at the show. See details below. Space is limited, so submit early."  I sure hope efforts are being made to have their backlog of orders caught up before this show.  For my two month order that is waiting to get checked in SHOULD be in front of the line of anyone at the show.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/22/2021 at 9:43 AM, Rob420 said:

sgc knows whats its doing cureently esp with turn around time , i wish they were a tad cheaper but ill take my cards back in 7 to 10 days vs 40 plus weeks (sub know now at bulk it will march or april before you geth them back smh) , once psa opens back up you will see turn around time get better as ppl will go back to them , csg to me has dropped the ball on many levels and i just want my cards back , been waiting since march19th 

Dropped the ball is an understatement.  They had a one time opportunity to steal business from competitors and they blew it.  SGC is basically doing what CSG could have done.  If PSA has their backlog situation sorted and opens up with 1 week turn arounds like SGC than it will be over for other companies.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today marks my 2 month anniversary wait for my Walkthrough order. I had to call and complain to 3 different reps before I got a manager. They finally found my card and started the grading process. Been sitting in grading status for over a week!!!!!! Good luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Luke Simpson said:

Today marks my 2 month anniversary wait for my Walkthrough order. I had to call and complain to 3 different reps before I got a manager. They finally found my card and started the grading process. Been sitting in grading status for over a week!!!!!! Good luck.

and they dropped the ball on your card like they have with so many other customers . personally they should grade the card at no charge 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, rms13 said:

Dropped the ball is an understatement.  They had a one time opportunity to steal business from competitors and they blew it.  SGC is basically doing what CSG could have done.  If PSA has their backlog situation sorted and opens up with 1 week turn arounds like SGC than it will be over for other companies.  

your correct , ill most likely never sub with csg again unless they get there stuff together , i finally got word some of my cards are coming back graded but some are waiting on the "thicker" slabs and none of them were thick cards (another csg lie and them cards are now being held hostage)  , but in a few weeks psa should open back up and that should help with turn around times with csg as they will lose a lot of business back to psa and ill send the bulk of my cards to them (esp for selling as csg resale is around gma pricing ) and ill keep sending cards to sgc (hope they drop the price soon ) . I really wanted to see Csg a yop player in the business but first impressions say a lot to me and man i dont have a good one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/22/2021 at 4:37 PM, BFeld said:

"It’s official! Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG™) is attending the National Sports Collectors Convention, taking place July 28-August 1, 2021, in Chicago . . . On-site grading – Get your cards authenticated, graded and encapsulated at the show. See details below. Space is limited, so submit early."  I sure hope efforts are being made to have their backlog of orders caught up before this show.  For my two month order that is waiting to get checked in SHOULD be in front of the line of anyone at the show.  

they should attend to the cards they have and get them graded and shipped out 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Rob420 said:

your correct , ill most likely never sub with csg again unless they get there stuff together , i finally got word some of my cards are coming back graded but some are waiting on the "thicker" slabs and none of them were thick cards (another csg lie and them cards are now being held hostage)  , but in a few weeks psa should open back up and that should help with turn around times with csg as they will lose a lot of business back to psa and ill send the bulk of my cards to them (esp for selling as csg resale is around gma pricing ) and ill keep sending cards to sgc (hope they drop the price soon ) . I really wanted to see Csg a yop player in the business but first impressions say a lot to me and man i dont have a good one.

I heard Nat Turner on a podcast this week and he said that PSA opens back up they definitely won't be opening fully up.  Probably just going to be higher level submissions like they were doing before they closed and not doing economy or group submissions until the backlog is done and he said they still have millions of cards in their backlog.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0