• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does CSG authenticate autographs? I have a jersey that I want to get authenticated.

8 posts in this topic

On 6/12/2021 at 11:45 PM, jdc112 said:

Does CSG authenticate autographs? I have a jersey that I want to get authenticated. 

Thank you for your question. CSG will certify cards with manufacturer’s certified (“pack pulled”) autographs. Cards with other autographs are not currently eligible for CSG certification.

No, they don't. They don't have a division that authenticates autographs. Even their $2 autograph fee isn't an authentication,  it merely acknowledges that the card has an autograph written on it.

Authentication of autographs would be PSA, JSA, Beckett, or a number of professional authenticator, such as those recommended by Autograph Magazine or the UACC.

2 hours ago, kiddk1 said:

pack pulled only, in other words, they do not want to hire an authenticator.

i contacted them prior to sending in a auto and was told they would cause it came out of a complete set and they lied and didnt grade it and sent it back damaged and all they are do now is passing me around like a joint to different ppl and wont take responsibility for it 

Edited by Rob420

2 hours ago, Rob420 said:

i contacted them prior to sending in a auto and was told they would cause it came out of a complete set and they lied and didnt grade it and sent it back damaged and all they are do now is passing me around like a joint to different ppl and wont take responsibility for it 

How did it get damaged? Do you have a before and after pic? This has always concerned me when sending in cards.

17 hours ago, Steven M Volden said:

How did it get damaged? Do you have a before and after pic? This has always concerned me when sending in cards.

we have a video of all cards subbed , and it looks like it was dropped on the top right corner , im very picky about what i send to get graded and its not the condition i sent it to them . Lucky it wasnt anything of high value it was just a card ive had for almost 30 years , I have 2 other bulk orders as well i should get back between november and march of next year based on the turn around times when they were submitted