• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$150 Credit with CSG

5 posts in this topic

On 6/12/2021 at 3:13 AM, JoeR2004 said:

How do you redeem the $150 credit if you join Premium/Elite?

Thank you for your question. If you joined as an CSG Premium or Elite member, your $150 grading credit will be posted to your account instantly. It will then be automatically applied to your submissions until the credit is exhausted.

57 minutes ago, NicholePer said:

Thank you for your question. If you joined as an CSG Premium or Elite member, your $150 grading credit will be posted to your account instantly. It will then be automatically applied to your submissions until the credit is exhausted.

Where do I find it and how do I use it?

1 hour ago, JoeR2004 said:

Where do I find it and how do I use it?

Once you get your invoice, you're going to have to call in with your credit card information.  While doing this, remind them to make sure they apply the $150 credit you have.  The lady (who was very helpful) automatically applied mine.  It did not show up on my original invoice but she took care of it.  Hope this helps.