• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I pay my invoice online?

3 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2021 at 10:15 AM, luke_mckay said:

I received an invoice via e-mail, and I would like to pay using my credit card online.  Is this not an option?  Do I need to mail the invoice back to you?

CSG processes credit card payments when a submission enters the grading phase of the certification process. The invoice is the overall total of your submission.  If you have any further questions please contact  CSG customer service about your order by calling 888-274-4723 (toll free) or 941-361-1950, or email service@csgcards.com.

You have to call and pay by card over the phone for your first order. After that they will charge your card automatically. Card information does not transfer over from your original submission.

In my case i received my original invoice on 5/5/21...and i was like finally ...but they never charged my card and i didn't notice it. The next month 6/5/2021 i received the exact same invoice. So i called to try to figure out why they sent the same invoice twice. They took my card information and it was done. I got a partial ship notification same day and also a notification that the rest of my order waiting for thicker slabs (2 months). I don't know why i needed thicker slabs but i'm assuming they aren't completing anybodies orders. Just partially completing them on purpose. I sent in 22 bulk orders and I haven't actually got one back yet. I'm guessing they are all going to be partial returns and spread out over a year.