• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VERY stupid thing that might be holding up your order

28 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

I seriously doubt the people that make the decisions are. I think you have some managers, maybe even director level people that do but I doubt anyone that's has the final say on this mess. Even then, I feel like by how political the responses are that they're muzzled by the people above them.

what csg has done is the classic Bait n Switch , but all responses they give are a paste and copy based on everything people post as a response from csg . They have dropped the ball big time and will lose tons of business when psa opens back up next month , Csg will be used for cheap bulk service with a year turn around .

20 hours ago, Philip Golden said:

yep. i hope the people at the company are actually watching these boards. I am on biz day 57 on my standard submission. site says 47 biz day turnaround. not. 

what they did is called the Bait n Switch 

Edited by Rob420

1 minute ago, Greg Christiansen said:

If you didnt see this coming and expected your submission/transaction to be smooth like butter...you live in a dream world... so, welcome to the real world. You're going to hate it here.

I think suck my is the appropriate response