• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charge card??

7 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me exactly when my card will be charged for my submission? Which stage? My sub is in the grading/quality control stage and I can see my sub grades but no email and card hasn’t been charged yet so was just curious as to when I should expect the charge to my account?

On 6/7/2021 at 10:40 PM, Damonb said:

Can anyone tell me exactly when my card will be charged for my submission? Which stage? My sub is in the grading/quality control stage and I can see my sub grades but no email and card hasn’t been charged yet so was just curious as to when I should expect the charge to my account?

CSG processes credit card payments when a submission enters the grading phase of the certification process. 

On 6/7/2021 at 9:40 PM, Damonb said:

If u are in grading/Quality Control and can see your subs then I would call them. They had issues with their CC system and May need your credit card number again, however, just because you pay doesn’t mean you will get your cards back…I paid on April 2 and have had zero movement since 

25 minutes ago, NicholePer said:

CSG processes credit card payments when a submission enters the grading phase of the certification process. 

My bulks submission is "scheduled for grading" for the last month and my credit card was charged two weeks ago.  Does that mean my cards have already been graded?  When I click on the order submission #, none of the cards have grades/scores.  Please let me know if I misunderstood your response.

Edited by jwhauser

I haven’t been charged yet and all my sub grades are there so I’m not sure exactly how they are doing it I can’t exactly figure it out. I will call them later today. I was expecting an email for authorization which is what I was told would happen but I have had the sub grades for about four or five days but nothing from csg

3025A141-590C-44AC-A21F-DDD1C84C6EBE.png

3 minutes ago, Damonb said:

I haven’t been charged yet and all my sub grades are there so I’m not sure exactly how they are doing it I can’t exactly figure it out. I will call them later today. I was expecting an email for authorization which is what I was told would happen but I have had the sub grades for about four or five days but nothing from csg

3025A141-590C-44AC-A21F-DDD1C84C6EBE.png

Congrats on the grade!  I received invoices for my submissions.  Somewhere I had read that when you get the invoice, you would need to call accounting to authorize the charge.  I think I read it in a post.  Yes, do call.  Very friendly by the way.