• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Estimated Starts

8 posts in this topic

Where is CSG currently in regards to the date cards were received. You received my cards the first week of April but there is still no submission.  What week are packages being received are you currently working on?

Thank you

On 6/7/2021 at 1:41 PM, Hoss-Style73 said:

Where is CSG currently in regards to the date cards were received. You received my cards the first week of April but there is still no submission.  What week are packages being received are you currently working on?

Thank you

Thank you for your question. CSG is currently grading all submissions delivered the week of April 5, 2021. On the services and fees page, CSG posts updates of the week submissions are being processed. https://www.csgcards.com/submit/services-fees/csg/   

Yes. But they won't say it. These people have demonstrated absolutely no competence in managing this whole situation. At this point, they're just making stuff up. Maybe we'll get out cards back.... One day. But all their turnaround time talk and talk of receiving and entering dates or the week of is completely fabricated, and inaccurate. We're all in the same boat and there is a huge hole in the bottom of it...

3 hours ago, Brandon Melnick said:

Yes. But they won't say it. These people have demonstrated absolutely no competence in managing this whole situation. At this point, they're just making stuff up. Maybe we'll get out cards back.... One day. But all their turnaround time talk and talk of receiving and entering dates or the week of is completely fabricated, and inaccurate. We're all in the same boat and there is a huge hole in the bottom of it...

But hey, at least we can do group therapy here on the boards!

My cards were delivered on 4/1 and have not been scanned into system yet. so is it safe to say they should be at some point next week? then it's another 60 plus days for grading and return? 

Edited by jwelch64

On 6/9/2021 at 7:51 AM, NicholePer said:

Thank you for your question. CSG is currently grading all submissions delivered the week of April 5, 2021. On the services and fees page, CSG posts updates of the week submissions are being processed. https://www.csgcards.com/submit/services-fees/csg/   

Hi Nicole!

CSG is opening submissions from April 5, not grading all submissions from April 5. At least I think that is correct.