• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's got the oldest order still lost in the sea of boxes at CSG?

15 posts in this topic

You have me beat by 10 days…52 card bulk order received March 8…paid in full April 2. They won’t tell me what cards need the larger slabs, just one or more. I asked back in April if I could pay for 2 shipments and get the cards that are already graded back but they turned me down. It appears they are doing that AND paying for the 2nd shipment for people with Economy submissions…

50 card bulk order, received 3/10. I still suspect that all bulk orders from 2/26 onward are on pause. Like one of the other posts stated, CSG probably has a shortage of normal slabs due to the import fiasco, so they don't want to use the slabs they do have on any bulk orders right now. I believe the thick/bigger slabs situation is just a misdirect. None of my cards were thicker or oversized. Which is likely why customer support couldn't specify which cards of mine were causing the hold up...

This video shows the latest date confirmed for a bulk order that has shipped out, received at CSG on 2/25

10 hours ago, C. Yeager said:

50 card bulk order, received 3/10. I still suspect that all bulk orders from 2/26 onward are on pause. Like one of the other posts stated, CSG probably has a shortage of normal slabs due to the import fiasco, so they don't want to use the slabs they do have on any bulk orders right now. I believe the thick/bigger slabs situation is just a misdirect. None of my cards were thicker or oversized. Which is likely why customer support couldn't specify which cards of mine were causing the hold up...

This video shows the latest date confirmed for a bulk order that has shipped out, received at CSG on 2/25

That is an interesting point. I don't think I have seen any bulk returns in quite some time. If that is the case though, I just don't understand why CSG can't just come out and say it.

58 Card Bulk Sub 

3/09/21-USPS Delivered
3/12/21-CSG Marked Status as Received
3/30/21- Scheduled For Grading
4/13/21-Itemized list able to be seen
4/19/21-Invoice Received

4/25/2021- Grading/Quality Control (Still Here as of 6/9/2021)

I do not have any cards that would require thicker slabs and on 6/7 they said cards are still being encapsulated.

6 hours ago, Toneament said:

58 Card Bulk Sub 

3/09/21-USPS Delivered
4/19/21-Invoice Received

I do not have any cards that would require thicker slabs and on 6/7 they said cards are still being encapsulated.

Must be encapsulating about one a day at that rate.

I have this feeling that bulk right now is the lease concern to them. You will notice that with the drastic raising of the turnaround times. Unless you sent a bulk order in early to mid feb I bet they got buried really quick. In march I assume construction began on the second Mt. Everest in there warehouse. They are very limited staff from what I have heard. I will only ship economy to them. Think of economy now as what they started out turnaround for bulk to be. Now think of bulk as what PSA ended up before they closed. If not worse with the amount of staff for this sector of there company

I submitted an economy order to PSA in October 2020 and got it back in April 2021, took about 6.5 months overall so CSG has about 2 months until PSA has caught up to them. CSG opened February 16 and haven’t returned bulk orders they received less than 2 weeks later so regardless of what the actual issue is, they need to be more transparent and tell us what is really going on, in my experience the people waiting will be happy to be patient as long as they KNOW what’s going on but CSG just remains quiet unless you contact customer service…CSG leadership is really dropping the ball here 

On 6/9/2021 at 10:38 AM, Toneament said:

58 Card Bulk Sub 

3/09/21-USPS Delivered
4/19/21-Invoice Received

UPDATE! Card Grades have been posted (Only looked at first card) and just got shipping notification! they're coming home!

2 hours ago, Toneament said:

UPDATE! Card Grades have been posted (Only looked at first card) and just got shipping notification! they're coming home!

Congrats! Post a picture of the Received Date and Due Date stickers on the side of the bulk order box when you get it. 👍

50 card bulk sub

Entered as received - 3/12

Invoice paid - 4/15, in "Grading / Quality Control" ever since

E-mailed them today. They responded right away and told me that my cards were graded and they were in queue to be shipped. We'll see...