• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest from CSG On Thick Cases

56 posts in this topic

Hi Guys

just got this email from them so thought I would share:

Dear Valued Customer:

CSG has completed part of your submission and will be shipping these completed cards back to you. The remaining cards will be completed and returned to you when the CSG Thick Holder is ready. CSG will cover the cost of the second shipment for the remaining cards.

The CSG Thick Holder is expected to be ready within the next two months. We apologize for the delay.

16 hours ago, John Kilian said:

I was told by CSG that the larger holders were expected in the next week or two.

First it was April, then the last week of April, then it became the last week of May, and recently it’s been “coming soon” and in the “coming weeks” but the truth is, they don’t know and are just speculating…

On 6/4/2021 at 4:35 PM, Steven Dunhill said:

Hi Guys

Dear Valued Customer:

CSG has completed part of your submission and will be shipping these completed cards back to you. The remaining cards will be completed and returned to you when the CSG Thick Holder is ready. CSG will cover the cost of the second shipment for the remaining cards.

The CSG Thick Holder is expected to be ready within the next two months. We apologize for the delay.

I got this one ... I'll take a partial delivery for sure. How soon it shows? I have no idea ... 

1 minute ago, CollectorBB said:

I got this one ... I'll take a partial delivery for sure. How soon it shows? I have no idea ... 

yeah I was thinking the same. It made it sound like they would post them like the next day but they must have sent this to a fair few people so I am still thinking it’ll be a few weeks... that’s ok. Glad they have done the right thing

My assumption is they, along with the rest of the world, are awaiting delivery from China. Things are so backed up that people are having to "bid" on containers and it is ridiculous. This is the only benefit of the doubt I can give them.

3 minutes ago, caff said:

My assumption is they, along with the rest of the world, are awaiting delivery from China. Things are so backed up that people are having to "bid" on containers and it is ridiculous. This is the only benefit of the doubt I can give them.

Correct. I have a friend in supply chain and this is literally what’s happening!

17 minutes ago, Greg Christiansen said:

When you say bid on containers do you mean the slabs?

No mate. The containers are the massive metal boxes that move across the world on the ships. People are bidding on space in them to get what they need from China!

On 6/4/2021 at 3:35 PM, Steven Dunhill said:

Hi Guys

Dear Valued Customer:

Have they actually shipped anything to you yet??