• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Bowman Value Packs With Bonus 5 Retail camo

5 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, theman28 said:

I am I the only one who has bought one of these at Walmart and was missing the Bonus 5 pack camo seems incomplete to me as it says 3 packs and I have 2 ?

I only found fat packs unfortunately. They did screw up the Heritage mega boxes but the sparkles were in the packs.

Sounds good my store has the value ones or I would of defiantly bought one of the fat pack ones. will reach out to Topps to see what they can do as some one messed up packing them unless people were returning them back resealed some how you never know now a days.

2 hours ago, theman28 said:

I am I the only one who has bought one of these at Walmart and was missing the Bonus 5 pack camo seems incomplete to me as it says 3 packs and I have 2 ?

The Value packs come with only 2 packs. The exclusive 5 camo cards will be inside the two packs. Usually 3 in one pack 2 in the other.

On 6/1/2021 at 4:18 PM, SGTHOFFMANN said:

The Value packs come with only 2 packs. The exclusive 5 camo cards will be inside the two packs. Usually 3 in one pack 2 in the other.

I found some and this is accurate, all camos were there in packs. Still think they are cheesing us out of some base but whatever.