• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Orders recieced

12 posts in this topic

On 5/26/2021 at 12:53 AM, Bizzy7thsign said:

What week are you currently opening packages and entering them into the system?

CSG is currently on the week of April 5th. To view what week is currently being grade, you can visit the Service & Fees page and the current week is displayed above the table. https://www.csgcards.com/submit/services-fees/csg/

34 minutes ago, Andrew ER said:

In your message from June 2, you were processing orders received April 5th.  Today is June 21 and the Services and Fees page still says processing April 5th.  Is that accurate?

Accurate, that is the week that PSA shutdown. I wouldn't expect that to move for another month

Something has happened. I sent in 22 bulk orders, 2 per week and there has been zero progress on anything - Zero updates to any kind of status change since 6/5/2021. I received my first order back, partially on 6/18/2021. First 7 submissions were falling in to place, than fill stop on everything.

6/5/21
Bulk (50-card minimum
Received

6/4/21
Bulk (50-card minimum
Received

5/28/21
Bulk (50-card minimum
Received

5/18/21
Bulk (50-card minimum
Received

5/17/21
Bulk (50-card minimum
Received

5/10/21
Bulk (50-card minimum
Received

4/12/21
Bulk (50-card minimum
In Process/Partial Ship
6/10/21

I sent cards in and csg got them april 24th, they got scanned in but nothing since, sent in another box of bulk and it shows delivered via tracking may 24th about but was not scanned in, i have no idea where my cards actually are, how does anyone there know the difference between bulk and other services if nothing is written on box, the cards just sit sit sit, not happy with the lack of transparency with csg, probably done with grading,  seems not worth the hassle,   

6 hours ago, KLWalden said:

22 bulk orders?!? no wonder these companies get clogged up sorry but bulk base prizms and other junk is the issue 

i would dought many ppl subbed cards worth less then a dollar 

15 hours ago, TONY EDDY said:

you guys have been on the same week for liek 2-3 weeks at this point.  When are you going to get even remotely caught up?  You guys are PSA but without the resale value

im thinking gma on pricing lol 

50 base prizm  Luka’s rookie subs are worthless and creates massive backup just listen PSA CEO yesterday he said exactly that is a big issue with back logs quick flippers trying to make $$ on base rookies — HGA limiting subs is the way to go and don’t discount for bulk

9 minutes ago, KLWalden said:

just listen PSA CEO yesterday he said exactly that is a big issue with back logs quick flippers trying to make $$ on base rookies

That was a great interview, but he pulled a lot of punches to avoid criticizing or insulting flippers. He also said another big problem is people not realistically reviewing the condition of the cards they submit. Everyone thinks every card they pull out of a pack is a Gem Mint. If only it were that simple...