• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulk Orders waiting on Larger Slabs

29 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, ItismeH said:

Give it a rest already...it is clearly stated on their services and fees page that once orders are delivered to their facility, they cannot be changed or canceled...good luck trying to contest that. :rulez:

Sure they can, just be so annoying that it's easier to send them back than to keep answering your calls. Works practically everywhere.

I finally just put in the request to have my cards sent back. The email response I got today on the larger cases says they are expecting them in “the coming weeks” so they still have no idea 

its a joke to hold cards hostage for slabs they claim they are waiting on and im pretty sure most of the so called cards they say they are waiting on for slabs arent even thick , personally i think they dont have slabs period or they get shipments in daily or weekely and they use them up in hours and wait till the next shipment ..... The ball has been dropped big time . Other grading services are suspending services and Csg shouldnt take anymore bulk till they get caught up cause 199 business days (40 plus weeks) is to long to wait and those numbers will grow more and more so if you want to wait till feb or march 2022 bulk away 

I'm at the 60-business-day mark from my bulk received on 3/8.  It's pretty clear that they're getting limited shipments of thick cases in and then assigning to those cases to faster orders.  Very few of the thick cases are being applied to bulk orders.  It's really frustrating but it also makes sense to prioritize standard orders, so I can't be too mad.  I just wish they'd come out and say:  "we're overwhelmed and we're going to apply the thicker cases to higher-paying customers as we go."

8 hours ago, Tails01 said:

I'm at the 60-business-day mark from my bulk received on 3/8.  It's pretty clear that they're getting limited shipments of thick cases in and then assigning to those cases to faster orders.  Very few of the thick cases are being applied to bulk orders.  It's really frustrating but it also makes sense to prioritize standard orders, so I can't be too mad.  I just wish they'd come out and say:  "we're overwhelmed and we're going to apply the thicker cases to higher-paying customers as we go."

Yep. No doubt that is what is happening. Pretty much shafting the CSG early adopters though... I imagine CSG's thick cases excuse has always been pure baloney. This is strictly a tactical move to please the higher-service customers with their current staff. I can't buy the theory that CSG, a branch of CCG and sister company with CGC, somehow magically can't figure out how to get bigger slabs? 😂 Even with their 7+ months lead up time from announcing CSG's inception to them opening their doors. And they STILL can't figure out "bigger" slabs? 🤣

7 hours ago, C. Yeager said:

Yep. No doubt that is what is happening. Pretty much shafting the CSG early adopters though... I imagine CSG's thick cases excuse has always been pure baloney. This is strictly a tactical move to please the higher-service customers with their current staff. I can't buy the theory that CSG, a branch of CCG and sister company with CGC, somehow magically can't figure out how to get bigger slabs? 😂 Even with their 7+ months lead up time from announcing CSG's inception to them opening their doors. And they STILL can't figure out "bigger" slabs? 🤣

That's like the '60 Mantle I had returned for being oversized by about 1/8". How the hell does a company of this size only have one holder?!?! Shouldn't they have known going in that not all cards are the same size even from the factory??? No other company seems to have that issue. Unreal, absolutely unbelievable.

Hi All

Just to say I got an email from CSG today, for an Economy lot of 20 that was registered 18th March, to say the following:

Dear Valued Customer:

CSG has completed part of your submission and will be shipping these completed cards back to you. The remaining cards will be completed and returned to you when the CSG Thick Holder is ready. CSG will cover the cost of the second shipment for the remaining cards.

The CSG Thick Holder is expected to be ready within the next two months. We apologize for the delay.

So they ARE waiting on thick holders, or so this says, and that there is a couple of MONTH'S delay. I am ok with it as they have finally communicated something, but they should have looked at doing this sooner. The kicker to me is ALL of the cards I sent were Upper Deck rookies from the last few years and I am 99% sure they are all the same thickness... but anywho I cannot argue, I will just wait it out...

2 hours ago, GRDK said:

Bulk order from March got holder message but the cards needing larger holders are the same as the ones they say are already done. I am not in a hurry. 

Have they charged your CC yet?