• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Topps Uk Edition and Topps NOW

2 posts in this topic

I bought a lot of 2020 Topps UK Edition. Almost all of my cards have edges issues. I'd say 75% where the cardboard flakes off and removes material on the back edge. Sometimes is seriously bad other times its a little damage.

I also bought a ton of 2020 Topps now around the time the Rookie of the year cards were coming out If you tilt the card 45 Degrees to the right you will see lines on the right half of the card. Once you see them you cant unsee them. So i have a ton of Arozarena, Lewis, Robert cards that are trash. I didn't notice the lines until i was pre inspecting for submission. month of 5/21. Than i statred looking for the lines on other Topps now cards. I can see the lines in all my Topps now cards. It's definatly from a machine because they look like roller marks. Check your Topps Now Cards under a 5x Glass with plenty of light. Look on the Right half on the card top to bottom. You will most likely see the them.

roller marks and print lines def a problem lately i threw out a pack of panini select because of full length lines through all the cards, sux the collectors literally pay for the manufacturer mistakes especially after pulling a valuable card, some brands n years will never 10 like the 87 fleer baseball griffey rookie very rare for a centered 10