• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone received back a CSG Bulk order yet?

141 posts in this topic

I'm honestly just curious, if anyone out there has received a CSG Bulk order back? If you have, any submission dates and details you can provide would be great. I have received back two Economy orders, in early April. However, I haven't noticed anyone on here who has got a Bulk order back yet.

Mine didn't take very long, because they got it in early March. Based on other people's posts, it looks like it may take 1-2 months now before they mark a package as "received" in their system. And that is when the turn-around clock officially starts, that is my understanding. All signs indicate CSG is not shipping out any bulk orders at all currently. So in reality, there is no telling how long this is going to take. At this point, I'd probably be lucky to get my bulk order back by Christmas.

2 hours ago, C. Yeager said:

Mine didn't take very long, because they got it in early March. Based on other people's posts, it looks like it may take 1-2 months now before they mark a package as "received" in their system. And that is when the turn-around clock officially starts, that is my understanding. All signs indicate CSG is not shipping out any bulk orders at all currently. So in reality, there is no telling how long this is going to take. At this point, I'd probably be lucky to get my bulk order back by Christmas.

Bulk order is now at 10 months or 200 business days, which is nuts! I mean I know PSA was at that or worse when they were doing these kinds of submissions, but to go from 40 days to 200, wow CSG wasn’t prepared. I’ve sent 3 bulk orders in. 1st was listed as received on March 9th. It hit scheduled to be graded shortly after and has been stuck there since. The 2nd order was marked as received on April 23rd and it’s been there since. The 3rd order was delivered on March 29th and it has yet to be acknowledged as received. If I knew it was going to get to this I probably wouldn’t have sent any submissions in, but especially not the 2nd and 3rd bulk orders lol.

Edited by LDarkseid1

12 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

I’ve sent 3 bulk orders in. 1st was listed as received on March 9th.

Yep, I'm in the same boat. My bulk order was listed as received on March 10th. Still in "Grading / Quality Control". Another member on here said their bulk order was listed as received on 2/26 and is still in "Grading / Quality Control". That appears to be the date CSG probably stopped shipping, because I did see that (one person at least) received back a bulk order in late April that was listed as received on 2/25. So that pretty much indicates that all bulk orders have been put on pause. 

Here is the video from a person who received a bulk order back, that was marked received on 2/25. (Based on the box sticker.)

57 minutes ago, C. Yeager said:

Yep, I'm in the same boat. My bulk order was listed as received on March 10th. Still in "Grading / Quality Control". Another member on here said their bulk order was listed as received on 2/26 and is still in "Grading / Quality Control". That appears to be the date CSG probably stopped shipping, because I did see that (one person at least) received back a bulk order in late April that was listed as received on 2/25. So that pretty much indicates that all bulk orders have been put on pause. 

Here is the video from a person who received a bulk order back, that was marked received on 2/25. (Based on the box sticker.)

Crazy, I’m never getting my 3 orders back 🤣

my 54 card bulk was checked in 2.26.21. It's becoming pretty sad. I understand everyone is 

trying to do the best they can under difficult circumstance, but it's still very sad. Sent in an 

email today asking for an update. When my sub was received, the turnaround was 60 days. 

That passed weeks ago......1038094415_BerraYogi54Topps.thumb.jpg.145426df20d741ba7b47a4026569e03f.jpg

Ok, so a couple updates. My order received on March 9th was just changed to grading/quality control. My order received on April 23rd was changed from received to scheduled to be graded. My order that was delivered on March 29th still hasn’t been acknowledged as received. So that’s a bit disheartening lol, but I guess I’ll just check in like next week.

Edited by LDarkseid1

1 hour ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Ok, so a couple updates. My order received on March 9th was just changed to grading/quality control. My order received on April 23rd was changed from received to scheduled to be graded. My order that was delivered on March 29th still hasn’t been acknowledged as received. So that’s a bit disheartening lol, but I guess I’ll just check in like next week.

Congrats on having your packages move forward some in the process. BUT, don't get your hopes up. My bulk order received on 2/26 moved to grading in April. Guess where it is right now? Still there. Matter of fact, it was in encapsulation and then I watched as it went backwards to grading again. After you have been thoroughly frustrated at the fact that they are moving no further, you will call them and inevitably be told that they are waiting on two cards to receive the mysterious larger holder. Most likely, they have a severe shortage, due to the global supply issues, of regular slabs and they will run out if they fill the bulk orders. That's why they tripled the turnaround times for bulk but not for the other service levels. They will fill those smaller orders just so the can get some product out there and try to fool people into believing that they are actually fulfilling orders. 

Think about this. My first order submitted when they opened up was received by them in the system on 2/26 and that order number is #258. My second bulk order was just checked in yesterday. It arrived at their office on 4/5 and is order #6204. So, what that means is that between the end of Feb and the beginning of April they received about 6000 orders. They are checking in packages this week that arrived in the first week of April. That indicates that they received about 6000 orders in 6 weeks and they are just now getting into the stuff from the week that PSA shutdown, SGC raised their prices to astronomical levels, and CSG operated as if nothing was happening. They probably went from 1000 orders per week to double that. If you think they have enough regular slabs in stock to handle that influx when they can't even get the larger slabs that are supposed to be coming, you would most likely be wrong. Look at how badly they are trying to hire people. They've got this foolish hiring fair, cleverly disguised as a Grading Academy. They are offering $2500 sign-on bonuses also. They were so ill prepared for what has happened to them. 

Instead of going onto the podcasts and explaining the situation that they are in and letting us know what they are doing to correct it, they continue to try to pull the wool over the eyes of the collectors. Eventually, they will have no choice but to come clean.

18 minutes ago, tmoore_25 said:

Congrats on having your packages move forward some in the process. BUT, don't get your hopes up. My bulk order received on 2/26 moved to grading in April. Guess where it is right now? Still there. Matter of fact, it was in encapsulation and then I watched as it went backwards to grading again. After you have been thoroughly frustrated at the fact that they are moving no further, you will call them and inevitably be told that they are waiting on two cards to receive the mysterious larger holder. Most likely, they have a severe shortage, due to the global supply issues, of regular slabs and they will run out if they fill the bulk orders. That's why they tripled the turnaround times for bulk but not for the other service levels. They will fill those smaller orders just so the can get some product out there and try to fool people into believing that they are actually fulfilling orders. 

Think about this. My first order submitted when they opened up was received by them in the system on 2/26 and that order number is #258. My second bulk order was just checked in yesterday. It arrived at their office on 4/5 and is order #6204. So, what that means is that between the end of Feb and the beginning of April they received about 6000 orders. They are checking in packages this week that arrived in the first week of April. That indicates that they received about 6000 orders in 6 weeks and they are just now getting into the stuff from the week that PSA shutdown, SGC raised their prices to astronomical levels, and CSG operated as if nothing was happening. They probably went from 1000 orders per week to double that. If you think they have enough regular slabs in stock to handle that influx when they can't even get the larger slabs that are supposed to be coming, you would most likely be wrong. Look at how badly they are trying to hire people. They've got this foolish hiring fair, cleverly disguised as a Grading Academy. They are offering $2500 sign-on bonuses also. They were so ill prepared for what has happened to them. 

Instead of going onto the podcasts and explaining the situation that they are in and letting us know what they are doing to correct it, they continue to try to pull the wool over the eyes of the collectors. Eventually, they will have no choice but to come clean.

🤯

8 hours ago, tmoore_25 said:

I believe this is spot on. I have subs with both CGC trading cards and CSG for sports. With the recent increase in turnaround I've seen post where people are still getting their stuff "graded" in the previous time frame when it makes it to "received". The increase in turnaround appears to be related to logistics in terms of being able to get packages open and shipped more than anything. Whether it's a lack of material, physical space or machinery they seem to be having a really hard time in the logistics area that's bottlenecking the order process and the increase in TAT is to compensate for delays in those areas. Just wish they'd be upfront about what the hell is going on.

I just got an email that my first bulk order appears to be done, at least a portion of them are getting shipped. It appears a certain amount of the cards are going to need to be in their thick holder which won’t be created for another couple months. It’s all good though, I’m just happy to be getting anything back haha.

16 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

I just got an email that my first bulk order appears to be done, at least a portion of them are getting shipped. It appears a certain amount of the cards are going to need to be in their thick holder which won’t be created for another couple months. It’s all good though, I’m just happy to be getting anything back haha.

youll get the thicker slab cards back sometime next year when the slabs come in lol 

On 6/12/2021 at 9:49 PM, TyeDyeJim said:

look out world, my sub switched to shipped 6.11.21.

it was received 2.26.21.  Amen and Hallelujah!!  Sent in my 

second bulk order in last Tuesday. I'm expecting that 

for next years tax return season....

Jim 

Fitzgerald, Larry 04 Leaf Certified Materials.jpg

sad its gonna be next year when youll get them back 199 business days , after this experence with csg ill probly never use them again , ill go back to psa and stay with sgc , shoot i send a order to sgc on the 5th and i have it already back in hand , great turn around times 

On 5/28/2021 at 5:50 PM, C. Yeager said:

youll be lucky to get them back this year