• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone received back a CSG Bulk order yet?

141 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2021 at 8:06 PM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Must be nice. Sitting at business day 122. Still nada.

they are imaging  submission #1008512 right now. if i add 001 to the end, and search 1008512001  certification, that's where it has stopped. actually its on 019. he either submitted 19 cards or csg went home in the middle o imaging a bulk order. Ill find out monday because my other submission is  1008513. 001 thru 100 because i submitted 100 cards. the last 3 numbers tell us how many cards were submitted 001- 050 is a bulk order. the best cards end with 001 because they sent it in solo. i just looked at a perfect 10 on ebay it was an 001 the guy knows how to spot them because its a dollar raw lol.

Edited by psa10

On 9/26/2021 at 4:18 AM, psa10 said:

they are imaging  submission #1008512 right now. if i add 001 to the end, and search 1008512001  certification, that's where it has stopped. actually its on 019. he either submitted 19 cards or csg went home in the middle o imaging a bulk order. Ill find out monday because my other submission is  1008513. 001 thru 100 because i submitted 100 cards. the last 3 numbers tell us how many cards were submitted 001- 050 is a bulk order. the best cards end with 001 because they sent it in solo. i just looked at a perfect 10 on ebay it was an 001 the guy knows how to spot them because its a dollar raw lol.

Should be 001-however many you subbed. That's how CGC does it on the pokemon I subbed. 

I submitted a bulk order in March I believe and have been checking on the status regularly since then. I want to say the turnaround time at the time of submission was 100 days at $8/card (no subs). Here we are in October and my submission status on my account has completely disappeared and now states that "I haven't submitted anything in the past three months." Well, no kidding, lol. It was over 3 months ago. So that means I can no longer access my status? 

• Administrator

@TheJakester

I was given this message from our Website Coordinator

"The ProIV server is currently down.  Any web function that relies on ProIV is not working. This includes CSG submission forms, cert verification, submission tracking, registry entries, etc."

Most likely the issues you are having are due this.  

On 10/1/2021 at 3:01 PM, CGCRyan said:

@TheJakester

I was given this message from our Website Coordinator

"The ProIV server is currently down.  Any web function that relies on ProIV is not working. This includes CSG submission forms, cert verification, submission tracking, registry entries, etc."

Most likely the issues you are having are due this.  

Thank you. Yes, it seems to be good now. 

I called and registered a complaint with the BBB. Bait and Switch tactics won't be tolerated.

Time moves different in "CSG LAND". Words like RECEIVED and DELIVERED take on a different meaning in CSG LAND. BUT, here in the real  world, here's how it went: CSG posts 71 day turnaround time. On April 22 I mail my cards from local Post Office. They provide me with a Tracking #. ON April 24 I get an EMail saying that my package had been DELIVERED. I type my USPS tracking # into the box provided By CSG. They confirm they have RECEIVED my cards. But, according to CSG my cards were not received till August 1st???!!!!!!!! On October 12 CSG Processed my payment of $615.

Each month equals about 21-22 working days April 24 to October 24 is approximately 128 working days and COUNTING. There is no excuse. when you take my MONEY and don't provide a service.  

On 10/30/2021 at 3:41 PM, Sluggo and The Radiation Children said:

I called and registered a complaint with the BBB. Bait and Switch tactics won't be tolerated.

Time moves different in "CSG LAND". Words like RECEIVED and DELIVERED take on a different meaning in CSG LAND. BUT, here in the real  world, here's how it went: CSG posts 71 day turnaround time. On April 22 I mail my cards from local Post Office. They provide me with a Tracking #. ON April 24 I get an EMail saying that my package had been DELIVERED. I type my USPS tracking # into the box provided By CSG. They confirm they have RECEIVED my cards. But, according to CSG my cards were not received till August 1st???!!!!!!!! On October 12 CSG Processed my payment of $615.

Each month equals about 21-22 working days April 24 to October 24 is approximately 128 working days and COUNTING. There is no excuse. when you take my MONEY and don't provide a service.  

#facts #baitnswitch 

On 10/30/2021 at 3:41 PM, Sluggo and The Radiation Children said:

A few thoughts:

1.  The BBB is a completely worthless organization that has no bearing or effect on any business, so you're wasting your time.

2.  Nothing you described is a "Bait and Switch"

3. The turnaround times have ALWAYS started at the moment the order is checked into their system and shows as 'Received' on the status.   This is the case regardless of anything you've read here by both customers and staff, and is easy to verify if you look at all examples across these boards and from other customers.  Your timer started on August 1st.   You hit GEI on October 12, so it appears your turnaround is going to be fairly close to the estimate at the time your cards were received into the system.

On 11/1/2021 at 2:05 PM, oluckydayo said:

A few thoughts:

1.  The BBB is a completely worthless organization that has no bearing or effect on any business, so you're wasting your time.

3. The turnaround times have ALWAYS started at the moment the order is checked into their system and shows as 'Received' on the status.   This is the case regardless of anything you've read here by both customers and staff, and is easy to verify if you look at all examples across these boards and from other customers.  Your timer started on August 1st.   You hit GEI on October 12, so it appears your turnaround is going to be fairly close to the estimate at the time your cards were received into the system.

i gotta dissagree with #2 , espically if you have been waititng since april when bulk turn around was 45 to 60 days ( can you explain that ) and this all means they only honor current turn around times .

On 11/1/2021 at 2:05 PM, oluckydayo said:

A few thoughts:

That's your worthless opinion. Please post your LAW DEGREE...yeah,right! The phrase TURN AROUND TIME HAS/IS  being manipulated by a greedy CORPORATION WHO HAS MADE suckers out of everyboby.  So, the 3 months 4/24  to 8/1 Are ZERO DAYS counted in CSG land . WTF Free rein to do as you please CSG!   But, the worst is yet to come. Have you noticed there aren't a lot of CSG 10s in YouTube reveals? In an effort to separate themselves from the rest of the pack (PSA mainly I guess) CSG has come up with these strict (too strict evidently)..we're talking 4 leaf clovers and Unicorns when it comes to a CSG 10 sightings. So, enjoy all your 9s while CSG tries to build it's reputation at your expense. 

On 11/6/2021 at 9:59 PM, Sluggo and The Radiation Children said:

Have you noticed there aren't a lot of CSG 10s in YouTube reveals? In an effort to separate themselves from the rest of the pack (PSA mainly I guess) CSG has come up with these strict (too strict evidently)..we're talking 4 leaf clovers and Unicorns when it comes to a CSG 10 sightings. So, enjoy all your 9s while CSG tries to build it's reputation at your expense. 

40% of my 50 card CSG order was graded 9.5s or higher with one 10. Sounds like someone is used to the lax, lazy, and low standards grading you see with the other companies...