• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone received back a CSG Bulk order yet?

141 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Now waiting to find out about my 3rd bulk order. It was delivered to their office on March 29th, and they’re now opening orders as of April 5th or a week later. So apparently it’s lost haha. I hope they find it because that package had some great cards!

Wait sorry my mishap. I confused my orders and my 3rd was sent in late April lol. So they just haven’t gotten to that time frame yet of when it was delivered.

On 6/17/2021 at 12:53 PM, tmoore_25 said:

Sorry, but I'm not comprehending this. Are you saying that you have shipped out (3) orders submitted at the Bulk level of 50 cards or more and that you have had all (3) orders graded and shipped back to you with all cards graded? If so, I'm going to have to ask for some sort of proof as you sir are a unicorn. There is not one person out there that I believe has gotten 3 bulk orders back from CSG yet. I will continue to believe that until someone can show me proof otherwise. This company is not touching bulk orders.

My bulk order was received Feb 26, mere days after they opened up and it is still there now.

I guess it is technically only 2. Since one was on the same order form, but it was still bulk so I call it 3.  78 card order, 50 card order (no subs on both) 5 card order with subs. Which was part of the 78 card order, but they processed, charged, and shipped it as a seperate order, so its seperate to me.

Edit to add: Yea all cards were graded in each order, I've never had a need for the thicker cases I guess.125273786_ScreenShot2021-06-18at8_44_24PM.thumb.png.79e19129ba6d7dfb8e9c64a2aa7fbf93.png921182997_ScreenShot2021-06-18at8_44_43PM.thumb.png.054e03ed8c63c38a74930356fe9d13b2.png

Edited by bradley90014

1 hour ago, bradleyblock said:

I guess it is technically only 2. Since one was on the same order form, but it was still bulk so I call it 3.  78 card order, 50 card order (no subs on both) 5 card order with subs. Which was part of the 78 card order, but they processed, charged, and shipped it as a seperate order, so its seperate to me.

Edit to add: Yea all cards were graded in each order, I've never had a need for the thicker cases I guess.125273786_ScreenShot2021-06-18at8_44_24PM.thumb.png.79e19129ba6d7dfb8e9c64a2aa7fbf93.png921182997_ScreenShot2021-06-18at8_44_43PM.thumb.png.054e03ed8c63c38a74930356fe9d13b2.png

Interesting. Thanks for posting this! So if I am reading this correctly, you subbed one bulk order on March 6th, and got it back on April 20th? 😳 That is pretty amazing, since that has not been the case for many others here waiting on bulk subbed in late February and early March. Also, have you received back your second bulk order that shipped on 6/15 yet? That is even more shocking since that was received on 4/16.

Also interesting with the 78 card bulk order, since CSG marked it as "shipped" and it shows it shipped on 6/21. Which is obviously a future date, since today is 6/19.

10 minutes ago, C. Yeager said:

Interesting. Thanks for posting this! So if I am reading this correctly, you subbed one bulk order on March 6th, and got it back on April 20th? 😳 That is pretty amazing, since that has not been the case for many others here waiting on bulk subbed in late February and early March. Also, have you received back your second bulk order that shipped on 6/15 yet? That is even more shocking since that was received on 4/16.

Also interesting with the 78 card bulk order, since CSG marked it as "shipped" and it shows it shipped on 6/21. Which is obviously a future date, since today is 6/19.

Ya not sure why it says 6/21 ship date. Maybe that was the anticipated ship date. Got it yesterday. The 6/15 order I have already recieved as well.  Not sure why everyone else seems to have issues. With the 4/16 order I also included an express sub in the same box, so it got logged quickly, but nothing moved on that one until about 10 days ago, then it went through quickly.  Almost everything I have subbed is modern baseball, nothing thicker than a Topps Chrome Auto.  So I can only assume, the combination of easy to grade and slab cards, plus sending with an express sub makes it quicker. Maybe.

That is insane. CSG just doesnt like me or something. I just looked at my order again and I use to have subgrades and no overall grades. Now I dont have any grades at all and they are in grading/qc. They were already graded. Why are they going back through again? I did take screenshots of the original subgrades though just in case they change my grades.

Just now, tmoore_25 said:

That is insane. CSG just doesnt like me or something. I just looked at my order again and I use to have subgrades and no overall grades. Now I dont have any grades at all and they are in grading/qc. They were already graded. Why are they going back through again? I did take screenshots of the original subgrades though just in case they change my grades.

That is strange. One thing I haven't seen alot of mention of is that the cards sit perfectly in the slab. there is no play to move around(which I like). I think that this might be why they have to wait for larger holders because the holders are very specific to size. While being a PITA for turnaround times, this has been one of my biggest gripes with psa slabs and other companies with the cards moving around in the slab and causing damage. In the long run, I think this will be good once they figure out the supply chain problem and the insane state of grading settles down.

13 hours ago, tmoore_25 said:

It happens, if you have subs they dissapear for a bit then show back up. With the overall grades and imaging when it ships.

13 hours ago, MountainG said:

That is strange. One thing I haven't seen alot of mention of is that the cards sit perfectly in the slab. there is no play to move around(which I like). I think that this might be why they have to wait for larger holders because the holders are very specific to size. While being a PITA for turnaround times, this has been one of my biggest gripes with psa slabs and other companies with the cards moving around in the slab and causing damage. In the long run, I think this will be good once they figure out the supply chain problem and the insane state of grading settles down.

Totally agree, the way the cards sit in the cases perfectly is the main reason I sub to CSG.  But I've also seen some cards where they do like BGS and put it in a sleeve, and IMO those look terrible.

4 hours ago, bradleyblock said:

Totally agree, the way the cards sit in the cases perfectly is the main reason I sub to CSG.  But I've also seen some cards where they do like BGS and put it in a sleeve, and IMO those look terrible.

I'm thinking those cases with the inner sleeve are the larger cases they are waiting for. One of the CS Reps told me they were getting some in a little at a time so I believe there are some of the larger cases out there and those are the only ones different from the snug fit ones.

14 hours ago, tmoore_25 said:

I'm thinking those cases with the inner sleeve are the larger cases they are waiting for. One of the CS Reps told me they were getting some in a little at a time so I believe there are some of the larger cases out there and those are the only ones different from the snug fit ones.

Maybe, the only cards that I have seen in those holders are the small like tobacco cards, or minis. I've yet to see any card pop up on eBay that is thicker than maybe 55pt like a Topps Chrome Auto.  Cards on 75pt stock and up is what I believe would be in the "thicker" holders.

1 hour ago, TyeDyeJim said:

My submission of 2.26.21 was returned two weeks ago. Most were right around where i thought 

they would be, a few looked overgraded and a few looked undergraded. I'm pleased with their work.

Awesome man, great looking cards. I think vintage baseball look particularly nice in CSG slabs.

On 6/14/2021 at 9:38 PM, jsrva said:

This order partially shipped today.

It was a 57 card submission, but they are only sending 46 cards back now, as apparently 11 require a thick card holder (which is baffling since I submitted zero thick cards). 

Excited to at least get SOMETHING back at this point.

Still waiting on this arrival from USPS/Registered Mail. You'd think for being the most expensive and most secure way to mail something through USPS they'd provide a tracking #!

On 6/17/2021 at 3:53 PM, tmoore_25 said:

Sorry, but I'm not comprehending this. Are you saying that you have shipped out (3) orders submitted at the Bulk level of 50 cards or more and that you have had all (3) orders graded and shipped back to you with all cards graded? If so, I'm going to have to ask for some sort of proof as you sir are a unicorn. There is not one person out there that I believe has gotten 3 bulk orders back from CSG yet. I will continue to believe that until someone can show me proof otherwise. This company is not touching bulk orders.

My bulk order was received Feb 26, mere days after they opened up and it is still there now.

I received my 204 card submittion back last week. 11 were unable to be graded due to thickness. I had submitted at a show on 2/26. Was happy to get them back, even with the ungraded ones. 

2 hours ago, MiPoet said:

I received my 204 card submittion back last week. 11 were unable to be graded due to thickness. I had submitted at a show on 2/26. Was happy to get them back, even with the ungraded ones. 

how many 10's did you get out of your subs ?

My 2 bulks order have finally hit the system. it took a little under 3 months from when they received the cards. Now the 200 day turn around time.  

any thoughts on how the industry can improve on the 8-12 turn around times?

4 minutes ago, robotur said:

My 2 bulks order have finally hit the system. it took a little under 3 months from when they received the cards. Now the 200 day turn around time.  

any thoughts on how the industry can improve on the 8-12 turn around times?

thats a long time they sat but on the site it says this 

Posted on 5/6/2021

Turnaround times begin when submissions arrive at our facility.

4 hours ago, nickdrizzle said:

Same! My order shipped almost 2 weeks ago... 

Soooo... I emailed CSG support and they wrote back and said there actually IS a tracking number for Registered Mail. They provided me with the #. My package is chilling 100 miles north of me at the moment. Hopefully in-hand later this week.

I received an email yesterday that my bulk order has been shipped. Shows it is being shipped via FedEx and expected to be delivered in 2 days. However, when I check the tracking, it only shows that the "label has been created", so it hasn't actually shipped yet. We'll see if it arrives in 2 days or not. Glad to finally see some movement with the order, but also just ready for this fiasco to be done. 😂 Looking forward to not submitting any cards to any grading service for well over a year.