• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone received back a CSG Bulk order yet?

141 posts in this topic

On 5/29/2021 at 12:29 PM, jsrva said:

I have a bulk that was received 3/12/21. It changed to "grading/quality control" about a month ago. Hoping to maybe have cards back in hand by end of June at this rate.

This order partially shipped today.

It was a 57 card submission, but they are only sending 46 cards back now, as apparently 11 require a thick card holder (which is baffling since I submitted zero thick cards). 

Excited to at least get SOMETHING back at this point.

2 hours ago, jsrva said:

This order partially shipped today.

It was a 57 card submission, but they are only sending 46 cards back now, as apparently 11 require a thick card holder (which is baffling since I submitted zero thick cards). 

Excited to at least get SOMETHING back at this point.

That is awesome man. Yep, I'm curious to see what they are considering "thick" cards.

At this point, I think CSG is just messing with me. It almost appears that that the partial orders they are shipping back are those orders that are either Standard or Economy and have some cards that are waiting for the larger slabs. I don't think I have seen any movement on bulk orders that fall into this category. I think they are just going to make us wait until the larger slabs get here. Then they will slab those Standard and Economy orders waiting for the larger ones and run out when they get to the bulk orders. 

18 minutes ago, tmoore_25 said:

At this point, I think CSG is just messing with me. It almost appears that that the partial orders they are shipping back are those orders that are either Standard or Economy and have some cards that are waiting for the larger slabs. I don't think I have seen any movement on bulk orders that fall into this category. I think they are just going to make us wait until the larger slabs get here. Then they will slab those Standard and Economy orders waiting for the larger ones and run out when they get to the bulk orders. 

they are messing with a lot of people , i have bulk subs that have been sitting in grading/qc for over a month smh 

1 hour ago, bradleyblock said:

I've gotten 3 bulk orders shipped so far. The latest one shipped yesterday and was entered on 4/16.

I'm a little confused by what you said. "I've gotten 3 bulk orders shipped so far." Does that mean, you've shipped 3 bulk orders to CSG? or you have received 3 bulk orders back from CSG? What date did you received them back? And can you post pictures of the "Received Date" and "Due Date" stickers on the returned box?

On 6/15/2021 at 12:03 AM, C. Yeager said:

That is awesome man. Yep, I'm curious to see what they are considering "thick" cards.

This makes absolutely no sense at all...zero

I was careful to separate out anything even a little bit thicker, but I got the same response. When I asked CS for examples - I was told one was a Nolan Ryan card. I checked my submission paperwork and only one Nolan Ryan was in there.........1984 Topps

You can't make this stuff up. 1984 Topps is apparently now a "thick card"

19 hours ago, bradleyblock said:

I've gotten 3 bulk orders shipped so far. The latest one shipped yesterday and was entered on 4/16.

Sorry, but I'm not comprehending this. Are you saying that you have shipped out (3) orders submitted at the Bulk level of 50 cards or more and that you have had all (3) orders graded and shipped back to you with all cards graded? If so, I'm going to have to ask for some sort of proof as you sir are a unicorn. There is not one person out there that I believe has gotten 3 bulk orders back from CSG yet. I will continue to believe that until someone can show me proof otherwise. This company is not touching bulk orders.

My bulk order was received Feb 26, mere days after they opened up and it is still there now.

My bulk package arrived on 3/9 at CSG. I received note yesterday with tracking number that 37 of the 50 cards are done and being sent back. Tracking number confirms that they are in transit. All cards I submitted were from 1957-1990 with no odd sized cards. Over the phone they confirmed that 2 cards needed the thick cases, both from '58. They were unable to ID the other 11 cards that are not being sent back because of the cases. Grades not yet viewable online. But, it looks like I'll be receiving 37 cards back next week and the rest of them in a couple months or whenever they get their larger cases. 

2 hours ago, Mark Schlosberg said:

My bulk package arrived on 3/9 at CSG. I received note yesterday with tracking number that 37 of the 50 cards are done and being sent back. Tracking number confirms that they are in transit. All cards I submitted were from 1957-1990 with no odd sized cards. Over the phone they confirmed that 2 cards needed the thick cases, both from '58. They were unable to ID the other 11 cards that are not being sent back because of the cases. Grades not yet viewable online. But, it looks like I'll be receiving 37 cards back next week and the rest of them in a couple months or whenever they get their larger cases. 

That is awesome man, please keep us updated and share anything you can from your returned bulk order. Anything is better than nothing at this point! 

On 6/15/2021 at 12:03 AM, C. Yeager said:

Just looked back at my original order and it contained 11 Topps Chrome baseball cards, which is the number of cards withheld from the partial ship of my order. I can't BELIEVE they would need a thick card holder but we'll see. Will post a video reveal when the order arrives next week and the mystery is solved.

Now waiting to find out about my 3rd bulk order. It was delivered to their office on March 29th, and they’re now opening orders as of April 5th or a week later. So apparently it’s lost haha. I hope they find it because that package had some great cards!