• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I switch cards to send?

3 posts in this topic

I filled out my 50 cards in the online submission for bulk before the rate increase.  I found a couple of cards that I want to take out and swap with a few new ones.  I would still send 50 cards at the $8 bulk price.  Can I switch out a couple of cards and just hand write them on the submission form I printed with the packing list?  Thanks 

On 5/18/2021 at 8:02 PM, hoosiers10 said:

I filled out my 50 cards in the online submission for bulk before the rate increase.  I found a couple of cards that I want to take out and swap with a few new ones.  I would still send 50 cards at the $8 bulk price.  Can I switch out a couple of cards and just hand write them on the submission form I printed with the packing list?  Thanks 

Absolutely! Please make sure that the total number of the cards are the same as the number what you are originally submitting and the cards qualify for the same tier.