• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amount of cards

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Tau Mamea said:

Do I have to send a minimum of 50 cards in? If not how do I go about just sending the ones I want in now to test how I like it? 

Hello @Tau Mamea,

You can send as little as one card at a time but it may be more cost effective to send a few in together. Our bulk tier, $8 per card, is a minimum of 50 cards. Please find details on how to submit below. 

https://www.csgcards.com/submit/how-to-submit/

On 3/26/2021 at 3:58 PM, Tau Mamea said:

Matt G 

another question I know after signing up the membership said I would get $150 credit how would I use that for the order I want to place? 

If I recall, they take it off the final invoice amount, which may or may not be the same as what you expected on your initial submission, since sometime cards get kicked out without being graded.  

On 3/26/2021 at 3:58 PM, Tau Mamea said:

Matt G 

another question I know after signing up the membership said I would get $150 credit how would I use that for the order I want to place? 

The membership credit will be automatically applied to your submission(s) when they are received at our office. The membership credits are not reflect in your online submission card and your card is not charged until the credits are applied.