• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

They don’t confirm receiving our packages

12 posts in this topic

Its crazy in this day and age with technology that this company can’t even take 30 seconds to send us an email saying “ hi, we have received your package “. Instead they tell us nothing and better yet the website does not even acknowledge that you even submitted anything. This is no information on the cards I submitted nor is there even a copy of the submission form that i filed out. One thing they don’t forget to do Is force you to pay to become a member before they will do any business with you. What a joke

That's 30 seconds times thousands so not quite what you say. Have you tried the Confirm Package Delivery tool as both of my packages have showed up there, the second of which was delivered 5/4 which I think showed up in the tool in about a week.

On 5/17/2021 at 10:18 PM, Rickey823 said:

Its crazy in this day and age with technology that this company can’t even take 30 seconds to send us an email saying “ hi, we have received your package “. Instead they tell us nothing and better yet the website does not even acknowledge that you even submitted anything. This is no information on the cards I submitted nor is there even a copy of the submission form that i filed out. One thing they don’t forget to do Is force you to pay to become a member before they will do any business with you. What a joke

That sucks they forced you to become a member.

1 hour ago, Jee Su Chang said:

That's 30 seconds times thousands so not quite what you say. Have you tried the Confirm Package Delivery tool as both of my packages have showed up there, the second of which was delivered 5/4 which I think showed up in the tool in about a week.

Yes it is called USPS tracking and it shows me exactly when it was delivered to their facility. The problem is them confirming delivery and then taking a month or longer at this point to open and enter into system, then another month after being opened in scheduled for grading, I cant tell you what happens past this point as I am still stuck there.

6 hours ago, MountainG said:

Yes it is called USPS tracking and it shows me exactly when it was delivered to their facility. The problem is them confirming delivery and then taking a month or longer at this point to open and enter into system, then another month after being opened in scheduled for grading, I cant tell you what happens past this point as I am still stuck there.

The Confirm Package Delivery tool is a CSG tool that they acknowledge receiving your package not USPS. Isn't that what OP was asking about? He wasn't asking about the time after that for it to get into Submission Tracking which is the state my cards are also in. Unless I misread the original post. My cards were originally in the state where USPS said delivered but I had no acknowledgement from CSG, but once they confirmed receipt, it took away a ton of my anxiety.

I sent my package via overnight FedEx and it was received on 4/2.  They still have not acknowledged receiving it as of 5/28.  

It is definitely a strange way to do business because I sent them 50 cards to "try it out", and now they've lost me before the process has even started.

I don't even care about the grading time, but I can't file a claim with FedEx until I am sure the package was misdelivered or has magically ended up in someone's personal collection.

Edited by Andrew Hennosy

4 hours ago, Andrew Hennosy said:

I sent my package via overnight FedEx and it was received on 4/2.  They still have not acknowledged receiving it as of 5/28.  

It is definitely a strange way to do business because I sent them 50 cards to "try it out", and now they've lost me before the process has even started.

I don't even care about the grading time, but I can't file a claim with FedEx until I am sure the package was misdelivered or has magically ended up in someone's personal collection.

Did you enter the tracking number into the Confirm Package Delivery on your account submission page? That's where I was confused in the OP. I entered my tracking numbers and it shows they have received, but not opened yet.

On 5/28/2021 at 8:39 AM, MountainG said:

Yeah, you and everyone else. All you do is complain on these boards lol. 

Anyone that has been following card grading over at least the past year knows what's up with all these comapnies (meaning they all have huge, glaring deficiencies) and once PSA shut its doors to everything except Super Express and up all rules flew out the window. 

The only thing CSG can do is protect themselves from liability, and they do that by updating their turnaround times, etc. 

As always, if you don't like them, take your money elsewhere. 

On 5/29/2021 at 6:02 AM, Andrew Hennosy said:

lmaooooo you actually believe they will give your graded cards back to someone else? 

Man, y'all are some straight up weirdos on here. 

1 hour ago, ne1seenmykeys said:

Yeah, you and everyone else. All you do is complain on these boards lol. 

Anyone that has been following card grading over at least the past year knows what's up with all these comapnies (meaning they all have huge, glaring deficiencies) and once PSA shut its doors to everything except Super Express and up all rules flew out the window. 

The only thing CSG can do is protect themselves from liability, and they do that by updating their turnaround times, etc. 

As always, if you don't like them, take your money elsewhere. 

Naw, you just nitpick through posts to follow your agenda. Wouldn't it be great if we were all here showing off our slabs and talking about how great our experience was? Yeah it would.

Mine says it was delivered 5/3/21 and enter my tracking in on CSG Tool and says haven't received as of 6/4.  Does make me nervous, I'm just patiently waiting.  Have to remember we all sent our cards in at the same time to beat the price increase so just got to be patient.