• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled for grading status

60 posts in this topic

they sit forever , i have cards in grading/qc and scheduled for grading and its been sitting for maybe a month now and no movement , thats horrible , if csg would send out more updates it be great ,and if they focused more on getting the cards moving that be even better but they seem to be focused on getting the grading seminar going but that time and energy and man hours should be spent on getting cards in the system and into to grading , sorry csg your dropping the ball big time and first impressions mean a lot 

Edited by Rob420

2 minutes ago, ItismeH said:

I've never seen so many complainers before:insane: You guys might as well just vent and post on blowout forums, Twitter or someplace else instead of flooding CSG'S forums...sheesh:slapfight:

Are they paying you?

I think complaints come along with any business and if the business wants to have a message board then I guess they can expect complaints.  I mean, there are ways to reduce the complaints and the top one would be more transparency.  Better communication with the customers (even if it's not always good news) will almost always reduce the number of complaints.

19 minutes ago, ItismeH said:

I've never seen so many complainers before:insane: You guys might as well just vent and post on blowout forums, Twitter or someplace else instead of flooding CSG'S forums...sheesh:slapfight:

Why so people who come here can't see the reality of the situation? They can just be a CSG Homer like you?

Alright, we’ll just had my status changed from “scheduled for grading” for a month, to now “ Grading/ Quality Control” so maybe this new stage moves a lot faster than the previous. Also when I asked why my order had been sitting in “Scheduled for Grading” for a month, I got the generic response of “Well they are already graded. They are in the slab room now” response.  So don’t know if this is a promising sign or not.  Anyone can tell me how long they sat in “Grading/ Quality Control”?   Also my order was received by CSG on March 22 and actually received and entered on April 24th and was an Economy order. 

I sent my "standard" order when it was a 25 day turnaround. While in route it went to 32. I'm now at business day 33 and they have yet to be entered. When I ask how long they send you a link to a date that has been the same date going on 3 weeks. Does that date represent the day or the week of? How many days is it taking to receive one days worth of incoming? My submission was delivered April 9th. So even at 11 days that puts me at 44 days at least based on the current day they are on. 

What happens next? While in the received stage, am I still waiting the 25 business days which is the timeframe when I sent it? or will I have to wait 32,45 or the new time 47 business days? Even at 25 business days it puts me 9 days longer than the bulk time frame was at the time that I submitted my cards and I am paying $32 a card at 111 cards. I feel like they need to meet me in the middle at economy pricing as Nothing had changed yet at all on their website. I know they probably won't but whatever they do will determine if I continue to use them moving forward or not. 

Put things into perspective, I sent a shipment to SGC at $30 a card last Tuesday. It arrived Friday. Today (The next Tuesday) they are already on their way back. Way faster for less money. 

Edited by Sports Cards Review

2 hours ago, NTsportscollector said:

Alright, we’ll just had my status changed from “scheduled for grading” for a month, to now “ Grading/ Quality Control” so maybe this new stage moves a lot faster than the previous. Also when I asked why my order had been sitting in “Scheduled for Grading” for a month, I got the generic response of “Well they are already graded. They are in the slab room now” response.  So don’t know if this is a promising sign or not.  Anyone can tell me how long they sat in “Grading/ Quality Control”?   Also my order was received by CSG on March 22 and actually received and entered on April 24th and was an Economy order. 

Mine has been in grading/quality control since mid-March.  Sorry to say you're here forever.

3 hours ago, Sports Cards Review said:

I sent my "standard" order when it was a 25 day turnaround. While in route it went to 32. I'm now at business day 33 and they have yet to be entered. When I ask how long they send you a link to a date that has been the same date going on 3 weeks. Does that date represent the day or the week of? How many days is it taking to receive one days worth of incoming? My submission was delivered April 9th. So even at 11 days that puts me at 44 days at least based on the current day they are on. 

What happens next? While in the received stage, am I still waiting the 25 business days which is the timeframe when I sent it? or will I have to wait 32,45 or the new time 47 business days? Even at 25 business days it puts me 9 days longer than the bulk time frame was at the time that I submitted my cards and I am paying $32 a card at 111 cards. I feel like they need to meet me in the middle at economy pricing as Nothing had changed yet at all on their website. I know they probably won't but whatever they do will determine if I continue to use them moving forward or not. 

Put things into perspective, I sent a shipment to SGC at $30 a card last Tuesday. It arrived Friday. Today (The next Tuesday) they are already on their way back. Way faster for less money. 

Hey off topic but do you have a YouTube channel of the same name? If that's you, I really like the channel and think it's really informative and a good watch!

On 5/16/2021 at 10:11 PM, Billthethrill said:

My submissions ( 2 bulk orders)  , just entered " scheduled for grading" status and was wondering from peoples experiences how much longer until it gets to the next step.

Thanks!

How did you look up your submission? I am using the submission tracking feature but the bar code number on my packing slip doesn't seem to work. It starts with CSG and then there are 10 numbers after it.

3 hours ago, DrTollz said:

How did you look up your submission? I am using the submission tracking feature but the bar code number on my packing slip doesn't seem to work. It starts with CSG and then there are 10 numbers after it.

You are correct the bar code number on your packing slip does not work to look up your order. You have to wait for them to open the package you sent and enter the information into their system. Then they will assign your order a submission number (mine is 7 digits), and it will appear on the submission tracking page.

I have a bulk order that arrived 3/22 and was marked received on 4/26. The status has not changed since, good luck everyone!

2 hours ago, Bcapp852 said:

You are correct the bar code number on your packing slip does not work to look up your order. You have to wait for them to open the package you sent and enter the information into their system. Then they will assign your order a submission number (mine is 7 digits), and it will appear on the submission tracking page.

I have a bulk order that arrived 3/22 and was marked received on 4/26. The status has not changed since, good luck everyone!

Ahh good to know. Thanks!

On 5/25/2021 at 9:30 PM, ItismeH said:

Hey off topic but do you have a YouTube channel of the same name? If that's you, I really like the channel and think it's really informative and a good watch!

Yes I do! I changed the name to sports cards TV recently. Thank you very much! I will be showing a 2 part CSG reveal soon. They should be here tomorrow. Look for those vids this week. Thank you for watching. Sorry for the late response. Don't come on here often. 

On 5/16/2021 at 10:11 PM, Billthethrill said:

My submissions ( 2 bulk orders)  , just entered " scheduled for grading" status and was wondering from peoples experiences how much longer until it gets to the next step.

Thanks!

you'd better pack a lunch, it's going to be a while