• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thicker Cases

14 posts in this topic

On 5/14/2021 at 9:03 AM, nickdrizzle said:

Did you guys get these in yet? I'm considering sending in a few chrome refractors from my F1 collection. Can you grade them now?

Thank you for your question. We are soon to have them. As soon as we do and have everything in place, we will make an announcement when we are able to receive thicker cards.

16 hours ago, NicholePer said:

Thank you for your question. We are soon to have them. As soon as we do and have everything in place, we will make an announcement when we are able to receive thicker cards.

I'm assuming chrome refractors are not considered "thick" cards because I have seen a few listed on ebay graded by csg. Can you confirm?

21 hours ago, northkorea said:

For what it's worth, 7.5mm = 295.276 pt.

I don't know what thickness the current holders accept, but that makes it seem like most cards up to 130pt or so should fit.

Seems that way.  But people on Blowout have been complaining about stuff thicker than 35pt getting returned ungraded.  

I'm almost sure some 1981 Fleer Star Stickers have held up an order... am kicking myself for not knowing this. Asked them today did not get a direct reply but was told bulk submissions were running 133 business days out.  Thats like 6 months.  Sigh

I will be filing a better business bureau complaint I do not want to wait indefinitely for thicker holders I want the cards that are done back with the ones needing thicker holders sent back ungraded and refunded or refunded for my entire order and everything sent back ungraded

Chrome refractors can be graded with CSG, I have several from the 2019 series. Trying to be realistic and within reason, we're in the middle of a supply chain issue. Plastic and rubber lead times are the highest they've been in 35 years due to consumer demand and slow production of raw materials. They may not know exactly when they're coming, is my guess.

Hello CSG--- I may have submitted a thick card or 2-- which has not been shown in your system yet.  When that occurs do you simply hold onto the entire shipment and wait 

for your team to have the new thick service?

Thanks

Greg

So my ..........5903 order is logged into the CSG system which was sent around 4/23.   However, and I am worried

my .......0009 was sent around 3/14 but is not in the system.    All three of these shipments below have confirmed 

tracking numbers that have delivered on them.

My account is c5187191

Order Confirmation #: CSG5495395903 shipped around 4/23

Order Confirmation #: CSG9049583141 shipped around 4/1

Order Confirmation #: CSG0062920009 shipped around 3/14