• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Package says delivered, no update yet

46 posts in this topic

My package says it was delivered and yet hasn't been graded nor do I have an update from the staff. I was told it would take a week or two but its been since April 9th and nothing. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

On 5/11/2021 at 12:45 PM, CanyonR said:

My package says it was delivered and yet hasn't been graded nor do I have an update from the staff. I was told it would take a week or two but its been since April 9th and nothing. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

. Hi! You can contact CSG customer service about your order by calling 888-274-4723 (toll free) or 941-361-1950, or email service@csgcards.com.

It might mean the package was accepted at the facility, but it takes several weeks for the cards to be "scanned as accepted". What service did you purchase? My cards have been at the facility since march 31. I believe they are still working on opening packages from the week of March 29.

Edited by frisco204
typo

6 hours ago, KLWalden said:

mine delivered March 25--still nothing--just run around from customer service that they will look into it--my guess is they are a mess and have no real system in place 

i think you are right. they are just telling you things to get you off the phone. they told me my cards were being slabbed and everything still says scheduled for grading. you can't trust this outfit. i will not renew membership when it comes time.  also, you can't change shipping address through customer service so you need to send an e-mail asking and that takes a week it seems for them to get back to you if at all.  a total mess.

Just now, luke_mckay said:

Standard order received March 30th - still nothing!  Seems like some bulk orders are getting through quicker than my standard order which is frustrating.  

That's probably the one thing I'm most unhappy about.  I paid for Standard, they don't have a way to tell that my order is standard so now it's sitting behind a ton of bulk and economy orders and not getting processed because they don't know it's standard.  No matter how slow PSA has become, that was never a possibility.

2 hours ago, Andy Gardecki said:

That's probably the one thing I'm most unhappy about.  I paid for Standard, they don't have a way to tell that my order is standard so now it's sitting behind a ton of bulk and economy orders and not getting processed because they don't know it's standard.  No matter how slow PSA has become, that was never a possibility.

I wouldn't bet on the slowness of PSA, they suck big time. I've recently seen numerous YouTubers opening submissions from them that were sent out August 2020, totally unacceptable👎👎

16 hours ago, Spitball Bros said:

You are wanting to change the address where something is shipped. I am glad they make this tough, and force you to do it through the website, where you created the order, to prevent fraudulent changes to shipping.

i am glad you are glad.

but when they are saying something is in the slabbing room and you online account only show scheduled for grading something is wrong.  i need to change my shipping address due to the fact who really knows what the status is and i am scheduled to go out of town on an unscheduled business trip.  no one will be around to accept the package and can't have it sitting on the steps in the middle of a city.

it is now 7 days into requesting a change of shipping address through e-mail and no answer back from them. so, you have to do it this way according to customer service yet they don't answer or read e-mails.  geez, i don't know, Topps had no problem changing my shipping address for an order not yet shipped with 1 simple call to customer service.

maybe if their information on exact status of my 2 orders where actually known i would not have to do a change of address in a just in case i will be gone from home scenario.

and yes i do understand the fraudulent concern. but how many people are actually calling from my house on the phone # supplied to them on my orders to change address. they can see the # you are calling from you know.

17 hours ago, Spitball Bros said:

You are wanting to change the address where something is shipped. I am glad they make this tough, and force you to do it through the website, where you created the order, to prevent fraudulent changes to shipping.

by the way one thing to mention in case you don't know editing your shipping address on your profile tells you this

Edit Shipping Info

Please note that changes here will not update any submissions that are already in progress online, in transit to CSG or already received by CSG.

which is why they tell you to e-mail them with the new address

1 hour ago, ItismeH said:

I wouldn't bet on the slowness of PSA, they suck big time. I've recently seen numerous YouTubers opening submissions from them that were sent out August 2020, totally unacceptable👎👎

Not at all my point.  I mean that with PSA when my cards arrive at their facility the bar code on the outside of the box is scanned and updated on the website and also sorted by type of submission (at least until they stopped taking anything below Super Express).  Not only does that system keep the customers up to date, but it insures that lower service orders are not being done before higher service.

PSA isn't usable right now, but I sure wish CSG would consider adding a barcode on the packages.  It would reduce the number of complaint threads here by 90%.

10 minutes ago, Andy Gardecki said:

Not at all my point.  I mean that with PSA when my cards arrive at their facility the bar code on the outside of the box is scanned and updated on the website and also sorted by type of submission (at least until they stopped taking anything below Super Express).  Not only does that system keep the customers up to date, but it insures that lower service orders are not being done before higher service.

PSA isn't usable right now, but I sure wish CSG would consider adding a barcode on the packages.  It would reduce the number of complaint threads here by 90%.

They've been in the grading business of different collectibles through the years, I'm sure they have a think tank in place to try to tackle this unprecedented time in sports cards.

4 hours ago, chrish-migration said:

i am glad you are glad.

but when they are saying something is in the slabbing room and you online account only show scheduled for grading something is wrong.  i need to change my shipping address due to the fact who really knows what the status is and i am scheduled to go out of town on an unscheduled business trip.  no one will be around to accept the package and can't have it sitting on the steps in the middle of a city.

it is now 7 days into requesting a change of shipping address through e-mail and no answer back from them. so, you have to do it this way according to customer service yet they don't answer or read e-mails.  geez, i don't know, Topps had no problem changing my shipping address for an order not yet shipped with 1 simple call to customer service.

maybe if their information on exact status of my 2 orders where actually known i would not have to do a change of address in a just in case i will be gone from home scenario.

and yes i do understand the fraudulent concern. but how many people are actually calling from my house on the phone # supplied to them on my orders to change address. they can see the # you are calling from you know.

If your return shipping is usps, you're in luck...they utilize registered mail,  so someone would have to sign for it, otherwise it's going to wait for you at the post office. 

12 minutes ago, Timkipp2 said:

anyone still missing check ins from late march to early april. Still not seeing my cards even checked in yet. 

Crazy , mine were checked in around March 15th I paid in April and I haven't heard anything about my order it's still scheduled for grading 

On 5/17/2021 at 7:13 PM, ItismeH said:

They've been in the grading business of different collectibles through the years, I'm sure they have a think tank in place to try to tackle this unprecedented time in sports cards.

They've had this problem with comics for years now - packages arrive and just sit there for weeks or longer with no communication with the customer. It's infuriating. 

Did they send you the invoice yet? Once mine got scheduled for grading I was sent the invoice to pay. I did not get any indication on the website that I sent one, happened to see it in my inbox.  Is it possible youmissed it and is holding things up? BTW, I could find a way to pay it on their site, I had to call and pay it over the phone which seemed odd. Having been in business for 100 years (coins and comics), you'd think they would have come up with a less manual process to pay those at this point...

EDIT: Just saw you paid, I assume the sent invoice - that is weird then that's its MIA

Edited by The Break Brothers