• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Package says delivered, no update yet

46 posts in this topic

I have one delivered May 7 and one April 13 and neither is in the system yet.  They do say they were received and CSG has possession of the packages.  Mine are both economy and second was entered last day before increase.  I'm expecting 1 year turn around so anything better will be a bonus.  

8 hours ago, Kon_Jelly said:

They've had this problem with comics for years now - packages arrive and just sit there for weeks or longer with no communication with the customer. It's infuriating. 

At this point, I have more faith in CSG than PSA. I'll most likely never submit with PSA regardless of ROI, etc.

1 hour ago, The Break Brothers said:

Mine were delivered 3/29 but not received in the system until 5/4.  That's scary, two days of progress in the ensuing 17 days??

They note that they are opening pages that were delivered the week of 3/29.  They also note that they start counting turnaround days the moment the package arrives. Seems like Break Bothers should be getting close if it was anything other than bulk order.

11 minutes ago, RKgant said:

They note that they are opening pages that were delivered the week of 3/29.  They also note that they start counting turnaround days the moment the package arrives. Seems like Break Bothers should be getting close if it was anything other than bulk order.

We were received in the system 5/4, standard (single card) service. We paid the sent invoice and has been scheduled for grading for over a week. Not sure when will get out of scheduling and actually graded, paid invoice over a week ago.

Somehow I did not understand their invoicing process, as I assumed that they would charge the card I believed they had on file, and when they sent me an emailed invoice I did realize I had to call them and provide my CC over the phone. Note that their email message did NOT indicate I need to do anything, it merely asks me to reach out if I have any questions for concerns. I just called them and the nice woman in accounting told me my cards are all graded and they are merely waiting for my CC. Note that the submission tracker still says "scheduled for grading."  Curious.

"received 4/26", economy service.

Yes, this also just happened to me as well, this week. I'm not sure if something happened to their credit card system or what. The accounting lady indicated that something had occurred. It was definitely a little confusing. The invoice they email was also intended to be mailed back via the post office. 😂 I thought it was just a billing receipt at first. Which is why I ended up calling them to check what was going on. And turns out, I had actually received "Economy" level cards graded and returned to me before anything had been billed. 😳 

On 5/17/2021 at 3:23 PM, Andy Gardecki said:

That's probably the one thing I'm most unhappy about.  I paid for Standard, they don't have a way to tell that my order is standard so now it's sitting behind a ton of bulk and economy orders and not getting processed because they don't know it's standard.  No matter how slow PSA has become, that was never a possibility.

Did you write on the box STANDARD ? Also I like how PSA has the little bar codes you tape on the box, this lets them know as soon as they get your package and scan that what service level it is.

3 hours ago, Benny Harris said:

Did you write on the box STANDARD ? Also I like how PSA has the little bar codes you tape on the box, this lets them know as soon as they get your package and scan that what service level it is.

Honestly I didn't because it doesn't say to do that (at least it didn't say that when I created the order).  My only previous order with CSG was 1 express and 4 standard which I wrote EX on the box.  It processed really fast, but also it was sent in only a day or two after they opened so I think it was all fast back then.  

I really hope they go to barcodes on the boxes.  Not a big fan of PSA, but that system works.

On 5/20/2021 at 3:00 PM, luke_mckay said:

That's great.  My standard submission delivered 3/30 has not been entered in the system.  

Yes, I sent a large order in March that was signed for on the 25th of March, that had several levels in it, including bulk, economy & quite a few express. Not a single card has been scanned into the system as of 5/27/21. I am very upset by this. When I sent the cards in "Express" was supposed to be a 30 day or less turn around time & so far it ihas been over 60 days. When I spoke to someone they told me that turn around times ONLY APPLIED once the package was opened and scanned into the system. So paying for faster services does not mean that it will be done quicker.

And yes I wrote express on the outside of the box.

Edited by Jeremiah Gardner

Well that's not good.  I have a standard and an economy in the same box that was delivered on May 3 that hasn't show up in the system yet.  Sounds like I have another couple of weeks to wait before the "expected turn-around times" if I'm understanding these posts correctly.

On 5/27/2021 at 1:31 PM, Jeremiah Gardner said:

Yes, I sent a large order in March that was signed for on the 25th of March, that had several levels in it, including bulk, economy & quite a few express. Not a single card has been scanned into the system as of 5/27/21. I am very upset by this. When I sent the cards in "Express" was supposed to be a 30 day or less turn around time & so far it ihas been over 60 days. When I spoke to someone they told me that turn around times ONLY APPLIED once the package was opened and scanned into the system. So paying for faster services does not mean that it will be done quicker.

And yes I wrote express on the outside of the box.

That stinks; I have orders that were sent the end of March, that have yet to reflect in their system. Def has been over 2 months so far, and no status. My concern are the cards are in limbo and may get lost in the shuffle to never be returned/found. 

1 hour ago, CornerstonecollectiblesNJ said:

That stinks; I have orders that were sent the end of March, that have yet to reflect in their system. Def has been over 2 months so far, and no status. My concern are the cards are in limbo and may get lost in the shuffle to never be returned/found. 

I've just come to terms with the fact that it might be a year before I get my cards back. I've had a 40-card order entered into "Scheduled for Grading" back on March 2 and no movement since. Three months "scheduled"... pretty ludicrous but whatever. Guess I'll get them back either when the company closes or when they get around to it... not sure which will come first.

On 5/21/2021 at 12:26 PM, RKgant said:

Somehow I did not understand their invoicing process, as I assumed that they would charge the card I believed they had on file, and when they sent me an emailed invoice I did realize I had to call them and provide my CC over the phone. Note that their email message did NOT indicate I need to do anything, it merely asks me to reach out if I have any questions for concerns. I just called them and the nice woman in accounting told me my cards are all graded and they are merely waiting for my CC. Note that the submission tracker still says "scheduled for grading."  Curious.

"received 4/26", economy service.

When I sent my first order in, I got an email about paying the invoice. I checked my copy of the submission form and noticed the CC number was starred out. I knew I put it in, but I knew I had nothing on file since it was my first submission. We actually completed the process via email.

On 6/2/2021 at 1:53 PM, CornerstonecollectiblesNJ said:

They finally updated my 1st submission on June 17th, over 2 1/2 months since they received them. Now we shall see how long it takes to send my express, standard & bulk listings. I will post as soon as I hear something.

1 hour ago, Jeremiah Gardner said:

They finally updated my 1st submission on June 17th, over 2 1/2 months since they received them. Now we shall see how long it takes to send my express, standard & bulk listings. I will post as soon as I hear something.

and they say the turn around times starts when they get then in hand (bs) im weeks past the turn around time and they have been sitting in grading/qc for around 45 days ,maybe even 60 some at this point , if id of sent to sgc id of had them back 7-10 days later 

On 5/17/2021 at 4:33 PM, ItismeH said:

I wouldn't bet on the slowness of PSA, they suck big time. I've recently seen numerous YouTubers opening submissions from them that were sent out August 2020, totally unacceptable👎👎

Still waiting for my August 2020 PSA order.  In grading status right now.

Hey I sent a bulk in around the 1rst week of May.  Tracking number just says unavailable from post office side csg website and email say they haven't seen it. Can someone tell me something I can do to find out where my cards are? Thanks in advance and sorry just new to all this.  But I printed the shipping label off my phone from csg so I do no that's not the problem