• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

crossover cards

4 posts in this topic

Can you submit crossover cards that are not from psa, beckett, and or sgc? I have a couple of wgc cards that I want to be regraded. Is it possible to submit these graded cards as crossover even though they are not psa, beckett or sgc?

• Administrator
15 hours ago, jdc112 said:

Can you submit crossover cards that are not from psa, beckett, and or sgc? I have a couple of wgc cards that I want to be regraded. Is it possible to submit these graded cards as crossover even though they are not psa, beckett or sgc?

Hello @jdc112,

Unfortunately, WGC cards do not qualify for the crossover service and will be considered "Raw" cards which means that CSG cannot honor the previous grade. 

image.png

I'm really curious about the crossover services at the various grading companies. Call me cynical, but something tells me the crossover grades are consistently and measurably lower than if you cracked the slab and submitted raw. I would love to see crossover rates for the major grading companies. I have no doubt PSA would send a slabbed CSG 9.5 back a 9, but if I cracked the card and submitted it raw, it would come back a 10.