• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Submission - Very Satisfied

3 posts in this topic

So I had an express order on 6 cards. They were a mix of PC and cards I'm going to sell. All 6 received 9.5 Gem Mint with varying Sub-Grades. The express took 8 days from delivery to ship out. I'm very satisfied with the process for express and the grading. They grade tough and I feel it's good for the grading industry. To the naked eye, these look like they would be PSA 10's, but the high resolution images provided show surface defects that are probably from the manufacturing/printing process as there were no scratches/fingerprints, but I could make out various marks that dropped surface grades. I like SCG and plan to have more cards graded with them.

1 hour ago, Steven M Volden said:

So I had an express order on 6 cards. They were a mix of PC and cards I'm going to sell. All 6 received 9.5 Gem Mint with varying Sub-Grades. The express took 8 days from delivery to ship out. I'm very satisfied with the process for express and the grading. They grade tough and I feel it's good for the grading industry. To the naked eye, these look like they would be PSA 10's, but the high resolution images provided show surface defects that are probably from the manufacturing/printing process as there were no scratches/fingerprints, but I could make out various marks that dropped surface grades. I like SCG and plan to have more cards graded with them.

Awesome but we know you meant CSG not SCG ;)