• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Make changes to my submit after completion?

5 posts in this topic

Hi Is it possible to edit or make changes to my submit after I've completed the check out? Or would I just start a new submit? And if I start a new submit will I be charged for both? Thank you

On 5/9/2021 at 1:53 PM, Tim66 said:

Hi Is it possible to edit or make changes to my submit after I've completed the check out? Or would I just start a new submit? And if I start a new submit will I be charged for both? Thank you

Not sure about making changes after you checked out, you should call or email customer service... as far as being charged, if you're paying by CC, you aren't charged until your submission enters the grading phase. 

From my recent experience...

I submitted 7 cards under standard tier, no sub grades thinking I would get them back quicker without.  I mailed them off.  I contacted CSG through email about adding sub grades to this submission.  They did reach out and say that they cannot "divert critical resources" for this request.  That I understand.  It says right there on the site that "Orders cannot be changed or cancelled once they have been delivered to our facility."  I was hoping it would just be a matter of clickaty clack on a keyboard to add...since they have not yet been entered into the system.  So keep this in mind...once you mail your sub off you get what you filled on your submission form.

I have noticed several times, especially lately, that after I pay for an order, per say an EXPRESS order that, I put SUBGRADES on, when the sheet is printed off, it shows no sub-grades. I personally have called, and told them to MAKE SURE that SUBGRADES are on that card. TRUST ME, if I get a card back, that wsa EXPRESS that doesn't have sub-grades, they will get a call. 

ALSO, I have noticed that when folks at CSG are entering your cards, they DO NOT follow instructions on the order. I.E. I have a rainbow foil Ohtani in grading, I see I put Rainbow foil, BUT on the card in the grading area, I can see they didn't include RAINBOW FOIL. MAKE SURE YOU SEND AN EMAIL, and also check your orders. CSG knows and are aware their submission process has "bugs" in it. 

Don't be a jerk to them in customer service, and you have to be VERY persistent, but they will take care of you. 

Give them praise when it is due, but you can voice your opinion and make sure your cards are correct. ESPICALLY, if it is an error on their end.

On 6/24/2021 at 9:15 AM, IceHole said:

From my recent experience...

I submitted 7 cards under standard tier, no sub grades thinking I would get them back quicker without.  I mailed them off.  I contacted CSG through email about adding sub grades to this submission.  They did reach out and say that they cannot "divert critical resources" for this request.  That I understand.  It says right there on the site that "Orders cannot be changed or cancelled once they have been delivered to our facility."  I was hoping it would just be a matter of clickaty clack on a keyboard to add...since they have not yet been entered into the system.  So keep this in mind...once you mail your sub off you get what you filled on your submission form.

That is true, but not 100% true. Heck, they change orders all the time. I have made mistakes, and didn't get card into the submission, and they have added it. SO, yes, they CAN change it, but my guess it they are NOT gonna do it for majority of the time, cause that would be a nightmare for them. Not like they etch or orders in concrete or blood. They are using a computer, what computer CAN'T make a change? None that I know of.