Reholder Question

2 posts in this topic

  • Administrator
On 5/8/2021 at 11:39 PM, CowboySooner said:

I have a 1998 Peyton Manning graded by a company (CEX) no longer in business. Can I send it in for the reholder service?

Thank you for your question. The Reholder service are for cards that have been graded by CSG previously and the cards are sent in for an updated holder. The CrossOver service are for cards, like the one you have mentioned, that have been graded by another company.  Currently, CSG's CrossOver service accepts cards in a PSA, Beckett or SGC holder is evaluated for CSG grading. We will announce when we add more cards that have been graded by a previous company.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now