• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cards checked in

7 posts in this topic

My first bulk sub was delivered 3/1 and was entered in 3/7 which only took 6 days !! My second sub was delivered 3/29 and was just entered in the system as received on 5/7. Hope this helps 

So what are the estimated turnaround times based on?  Receipt of the cards at the post office?  Delivery of the cards to the CSG facility?  Logging of cards into the system?  Initiation of the grading process?  Could someone clarify?

8 minutes ago, JohnMM said:

So what are the estimated turnaround times based on?  Receipt of the cards at the post office?  Delivery of the cards to the CSG facility?  Logging of cards into the system?  Initiation of the grading process?  Could someone clarify?

When the delivery is confirmed at their facility. It was just recently confirmed on their website. 

On 5/7/2021 at 12:18 PM, ItismeH said:

When the delivery is confirmed at their facility. It was just recently confirmed on their website. 

Can you point me to where it says that please? I am looking for it and have not been able to find it. 

3 hours ago, ne1seenmykeys said:

Can you point me to where it says that please? I am looking for it and have not been able to find it. 

Under the news tab, it is a very recent article.