• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delivered 4-31 & 5-1 Not Entered
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Welcome to the club.  My order was delivered two weeks prior to yours and still no status update.  Hoping this is not the new norm for grading companys (weeks or even monhs just to check in an order).

21 hours ago, FCT4NYI said:

According to them, they are opening boxes received the week of March 29th. 

That's interesting.  Mine was received on March 27th, so it should be opened (in theory)... now I just wonder when it will get logged.  

7 minutes ago, Andrew R. Hums said:

Still waiting on an unlimited walkthrough that was confirmed delivered on 5/10 to be entered in. 15 working days since confirmed arrival on an "estimated" 5 day turn around and I can't even get anything more than a "well we'll look into it". 

they prob missed wk on the box and sorted it incorrectly... my express was delivered 5/24 and logged into the system as received on 5/27

Quick update: 

I have 4 levels of service in: 

Standard (Delivered 4/30, entered as "received" 5 weeks later, now "scheduled for grading") 

Economy (Delivered 4/30, entered as "received" 5 weeks later, now "scheduled for grading") 

Bulk with Subs (Delivered 5/1, entered as "received" 5 weeks later) 

Bulk w/o subs (Delivered 5/2, entered as "received" 5 weeks later) 

All in all, that is not bad considering the volume their dealing with.

On 5/7/2021 at 6:20 PM, BFeld said:

Welcome to the club.  My order was delivered two weeks prior to yours and still no status update.  Hoping this is not the new norm for grading companys (weeks or even monhs just to check in an order).

SGC turn around is less than 2 weeks now at $30