• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Panini stickers

4 posts in this topic

Im new to grading cards and have a couple of card submissions in now with CSG, but I’m wanting to get some of my panini stickers graded and am curious if CSG is an option for having my panini stickers and if not, is that something that you all are going to do in the future and when?  Thanks!

18 hours ago, NTsportscollector said:

Im new to grading cards and have a couple of card submissions in now with CSG, but I’m wanting to get some of my panini stickers graded and am curious if CSG is an option for having my panini stickers and if not, is that something that you all are going to do in the future and when?  Thanks!

Thank you for your question. Yes, CSG does grade panini stickers.

On 5/7/2021 at 2:12 PM, JJrad said:

I didn’t find anything with the online submission form to send in my 1997 wwf stickers.

am I missing something

I think CSG is so young that lots of cards / stickers / sets are not even in the system yet. So customers with really popular and common cards like rookie Zions will find the card already in the system because someone input it first. But when I first entered my submission of soccer cards, I had to type in most names for the first time.