• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Off

74 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2021 at 12:19 PM, Not-A-Rookie-Collector said:

I guess that gold Bieber is a keeper, huh? Not that the rest aren't too.

Haha, I listed the Betts as a BIN/BO as a test of valuation vs other higher end graded cards.  Bieber is my favorite pitcher in the league right now and I can’t see moving it.  I pulled and held that one since release...  knew it was one of the cleaner cards in my collection and happy to have it validated by CSG.  

They finally populated and shipped! :o

Not bad. The Magic is maybe harsh. It's definitely off center but super sharp besides that. The OJ I thought could have graded higher. Everything else is pretty much around what I expected. The Rose is gorgeous and thought it would grade around there. :)

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 3.51.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 3.56.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 3.56.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 3.57.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 3.57.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 3.57.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 3.57.32 PM.png

On 4/26/2021 at 4:26 PM, Gottsword said:

My First two CSG cards, both were Express Grades... 
The Jordan got a perfect 10 on Centering, but an overall 9 grade, Looks great though.

The Kobe had 3 sub grades that were 9.0 or higher, and a very unfortunate low surface grade that brought the overall card grade down.  This was opened directly from pack and placed in sleeve, so whatever they found an issue with on the surface was directly from the manufacturer, regardless the card and it's colors look amazing in the CSG Slab on the Kobe Rookie.  :) 

Jordan-FleerMetal-Iconic-HOF-Front.jpg

Kobe-EX2000-Rookie-Front.jpg

really cool kobe wit the green what happened wit the surface? you got crushed maybe the N and the T look rubbed off in Bryant i guess thatll do it, still a great card! 🔥