• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulk Submissions

2 posts in this topic

So, I've sent in two bulk submissions already and BOTH times when I get to about submission #32, CSG web site crashes.  It will not let me continue to enter submissions for my bulk order.  It's not my computer either.  I tried on three different computers (home, work, library) same thing each time.  I have to wait a day or so and then it will let me finish my bulk submission.  It's really annoying because I am trying to get some bulk submissions finished and the CSG web site will not let me finish them. I wished I saved a screen shot of the error message it gives me but I was frustrated and just needed to walk away for a bit.  

• Administrator
20 hours ago, RLallen said:

So, I've sent in two bulk submissions already and BOTH times when I get to about submission #32, CSG web site crashes.  It will not let me continue to enter submissions for my bulk order.  It's not my computer either.  I tried on three different computers (home, work, library) same thing each time.  I have to wait a day or so and then it will let me finish my bulk submission.  It's really annoying because I am trying to get some bulk submissions finished and the CSG web site will not let me finish them. I wished I saved a screen shot of the error message it gives me but I was frustrated and just needed to walk away for a bit.  

Hello @RLallen,

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear of the issues you experienced with your submission process. I can confirm that our server experienced intermittent outages the past week which may have contributed to your issues. These issues have been resolved and we hope that you enjoy the submission process moving forward.