• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turn around time?

4 posts in this topic

Now that my submission has been received. Will it be considered a 15 day express since those were the terms when I sent. Or will it be 30 days, since that is what CSG turnaround time is now?

On 5/1/2021 at 12:26 PM, Mbin2121 said:

Now that my submission has been received. Will it be considered a 15 day express since those were the terms when I sent. Or will it be 30 days, since that is what CSG turnaround time is now?

The turnaround times are estimated on tier. Since it is in processes, you shouldn't see a difference in turnaround time. You can contact CSG customer service about your order by calling 888-274-4723 (toll free) or 941-361-1950, or email service@csgcards.com.

On 5/14/2021 at 3:04 PM, NicholePer said:

The turnaround times are estimated on tier. Since it is in processes, you shouldn't see a difference in turnaround time. You can contact CSG customer service about your order by calling 888-274-4723 (toll free) or 941-361-1950, or email service@csgcards.com.

it seems to be the default answer to everything here.  contact customer service or e-mail which you may or may not get replied to in a weeks time.  usually customer services answer is i don't know why it does not show that on your submission, (online account) when we show this.  example: your order is in the slabbing process but your online account shows scheduled for grading or your cards have been in the grading process for 9 days now yet it only shows as received.  it should  not be difficult to update things on an order, no less what they see and what you see is so far different.  unless its just a bunch of tell them what they want to hear thing.

5 hours ago, chrish-migration said:

it seems to be the default answer to everything here.  contact customer service or e-mail which you may or may not get replied to in a weeks time.  usually customer services answer is i don't know why it does not show that on your submission, (online account) when we show this.  example: your order is in the slabbing process but your online account shows scheduled for grading or your cards have been in the grading process for 9 days now yet it only shows as received.  it should  not be difficult to update things on an order, no less what they see and what you see is so far different.  unless its just a bunch of tell them what they want to hear thing.

Sorry i never left update. Things were weird at first but my submission was received on 4/29 and i had cards back in my hands on 5/09.