• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adding Subgrades

4 posts in this topic

I'm a long time comic grader but brand new to cards.  I'm sitting here with my first submission packed up and ready to be sent but a friend of mine said I should have added subgrades. How can I do this at this point?  Thanks in advance. 

I think you either need to resubmit before shipping or send it in and once they enter it into the system, call customer service and request to add subgrades. Their customer service is pretty good and I think I have read or heard of others doing similar. i know there was an issue earlier where we could not select the grade the auto and had to call and request it.

Sub Grades ...not for me. With PSA being the most popular grading company and does not offer sub grades...what's the point. I find it hilarious when people say get sub grades. The odds are very low that it will score a 10. Very very low...an the only time someone would really care is if you se 10s across the board and even then the card will still say PERFECT 10, at which point the 4 10s...wouldn't really matter. but it's up to you.