• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Topps Living Set
1 1

3 posts in this topic

On 4/28/2021 at 10:29 AM, nbuff52 said:

What is everyone's thoughts on living set?  The cards look really nice, and it sounds like a cool concept in terms of availability and print runs.  

On 4/28/2021 at 10:29 AM, nbuff52 said:

What is everyone's thoughts on living set?  The cards look really nice, and it sounds like a cool concept in terms of availability and print runs.  

i like them, you would think they would have a better overall response there a throwback from the 1953 set, famous cards from that set is the Satchell Paige and i think Jackie Robinson, hand drawn cards do good if the art is good sometimes the art sucks and doesnt resemble the player very good, sonetimes collectors dont get what makes sense, for ex theyll buy an update rookie print run of 100,000 but wont buy topps total print run of 600-1000, thats less then most refractors, the topps Gallery are terrible not drawn very well, the Soto rc looks nothing like him, Thanx made me wanna buy some topps living set now they are really nice!