• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complete Through Date for Bulk Orders

8 posts in this topic

What is the current "complete through date" for CSG bulk orders? Or is there a place to see that on the CSG website? One of my bulk orders from early March was getting close to 40 days, right before turnaround times for bulk got pushed up to 80 days. 😂 So I'm just trying to get an idea on how far out bulk orders realistically are. Thanks!

On 4/27/2021 at 1:12 PM, C. Yeager said:

What is the current "complete through date" for CSG bulk orders? Or is there a place to see that on the CSG website? One of my bulk orders from early March was getting close to 40 days, right before turnaround times for bulk got pushed up to 80 days. 😂 So I'm just trying to get an idea on how far out bulk orders realistically are. Thanks!

The turnaround time is based on the the tier(s) selected for submissions. As of today the current turnaround times are here: https://www.csgcards.com/submit/services-fees/csg/.

Looks like bulk is 133 working days, which is well over 6 months. Add to that the 2 months it will take to just check in your package and it will probably be 8 months. I think it will probably be longer than that IMO. Probably looking at a year at this point.

8 hours ago, NicholePer said:

The turnaround time is based on the the tier(s) selected for submissions. As of today the current turnaround times are here: https://www.csgcards.com/submit/services-fees/csg/.

I'm just trying to find out what CSG's "complete through date" for bulk is. Current turnaround times and "opening submissions delivered week X" don't seem to mean much in terms of where CSG is with completed bulk orders. I have a bulk order marked received by CSG on "My Submissions" page on 3/10. At that time, bulk turnaround times were 40 days. Fast forward to working day 38 for my bulk order, on 4/30, and then CSG changes the current bulk turnaround time to 80 days... and now 133 days? 🤨 Yikes.

This does not look good. A few months after launch and CSG's bulk will now take longer than both PSA and BGS. SGC is already caught up. I might not send in another order until they get their act together. We as a community deserve an announcement as to what is going on. When you submit thinking that your order will take 60 days and then it doubles...that is truly troubling. I thought that CSG, with their BGS experience, would approach this situation differently. Why anger your client base with the market's number 1 pain point! turnaround times!

On 5/10/2021 at 12:40 PM, NicholePer said:

I just asked this but how do they know which box is bulk and which box is economy? I submitted an economy order and the turn around time is way less than bulk.