• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sleeves for Slabs

12 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2021 at 12:29 AM, Ed Kelly said:

(1) What sleeves are you using to cover your new slabs? Does CSG have their own?

Thanks

Ed

Thank you for your question. The encapsulated cards are placed in a styrofoam block fitted with individual slots for each card and it is surrounded with packaging material for further protection.

On 4/27/2021 at 12:29 AM, Ed Kelly said:

(1) What sleeves are you using to cover your new slabs? Does CSG have their own?

Thanks

Ed

Superiorfitsleeves just came out with CSG graded card sleeves I believe. word on the street is their PSA graded sleeves fit CSG slabs just fine too.

Edited by dictoresno

9 hours ago, dictoresno said:

Superiorfitsleeves just came out with CSG graded card sleeves I believe. word on the street is their PSA graded sleeves fit CSG slabs just fine too.

Superiorfitsleeves are amazing! Use them for top loaders, one touches, and all graded cards. Highly recommend them.

On 5/17/2021 at 1:06 AM, dictoresno said:

Thanks...just scooped 3 50packs from them.

On 4/26/2021 at 6:29 PM, Ed Kelly said:

Thanks

Ed

I recommend CardCapsule. I found them on eBay and are a great fit for CSG slabs.

On 5/18/2021 at 1:13 PM, JohnnyRockets said:

I simply by the ones at the LCS in packs of 100 for a few dollars by Ultra Pro, they fit all the different slabs I have fine, including CSG ones.

once you switch to superior fit sleeves you will never used the generic graded card sleeves again.

Does anyone have any other recommendations for CSG sleeves? I had been using Superior Fit but CSG now has a few different thickness slabs in the standard rotation, and they bust the seams of the Superior Fit Sleeves. I've emailed Superior Fit twice and they are all the sudden silent.

On 2/3/2022 at 2:18 PM, jsrva said:

Does anyone have any other recommendations for CSG sleeves? I had been using Superior Fit but CSG now has a few different thickness slabs in the standard rotation, and they bust the seams of the Superior Fit Sleeves. I've emailed Superior Fit twice and they are all the sudden silent.

Man I just got some cards back from them and am having the same issue on some of the thicker slabs. I've just put them in SGC sleeves for now but the "fit" isn't good for my OCD lol

On 2/3/2022 at 4:18 PM, jsrva said:

I really like these sleeve from Fire Box Cases.  You can find them on Facebook.  They don't advertise the CSG sleeves but they are super clear and tight.  I love the way the green compliments the labels.

IMG_6541.jpg

Edited by jwhauser

On 2/8/2022 at 6:51 PM, jwhauser said:

I really like these sleeve from Fire Box Cases.  You can find them on Facebook.  They don't advertise the CSG sleeves but they are super clear and tight.  I love the way the green makes the labels look good.

IMG_6541.jpg

Too funny -- I just placed my first order with them last week for some Red and Blue PSA sleeves and must have completely overlooked that they have green CSG sleeves. Thanks for the heads-up!!