• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First time ever submitting cards for grading.

3 posts in this topic

so as a comic person for 40 years, love my cgc. I looked up CSG reviews and saw very positive reviews.

Someday, somewhere sell prices will get to psa levels. I will take the hit to stick with CGC/CSA.  I dont get the PSA thing at all.  

They certainly deserve their ROI, but they are not the only game in town,  CGCs grading expertise is why i chose for my cards,

WOW I totally sound like a tv infomercial.  Look first time grader, researched. CSG is what I chose. Will totally get back to herfe after results,  

7 hours ago, Fredguy11:11 said:

They certainly deserve their ROI,

I agree with everything you wrote, except this. PSA has been front and center for every grading scandal and they're well known for being easier and more lax compared to BGS, SGC, and especially CSG now. There's no reason their slabs should command any sort of premium. At some point, it needs to be about the condition of the card and not the acronym on the slab label.

On 4/23/2021 at 2:33 AM, PunsRTonsOfFun said:

I agree with everything you wrote, except this. PSA has been front and center for every grading scandal and they're well known for being easier and more lax compared to BGS, SGC, and especially CSG now. There's no reason their slabs should command any sort of premium. At some point, it needs to be about the condition of the card and not the acronym on the slab label.

Exactly!