• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Submission well 2
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Now this is an added touch for CSG. The fact the company wants to interact with customers is a plus. 

sent my first two submission to test the waters (15+10) level. One submission was 5 cards snd the other 6. They arrived safely and am looking forward to tracking them when out into the system. 

My next submission will be larger as picture shows 

I also look forward to using CGC, yes son love Pokémon and we opened lots of 1st Edition Team Rocket, but did not play the game. 

770A859A-F655-42AF-B7AE-7F69A0CCCC63.jpeg

Edited by The_Reverend283
Error in type

• Administrator
17 hours ago, The_Reverend2831694433746 said:

Now this is an added touch for CSG. The fact the company wants to interact with customers is a plus. 

sent my first two submission to test the waters (15+10) level. One submission was 5 cards snd the other 6. They arrived safely and am looking forward to tracking them when out into the system. 

My next submission will be larger as picture shows 

I also look forward to using CGC, yes son love Pokémon and we opened lots of 1st Edition Team Rocket, but did not play the game. 

770A859A-F655-42AF-B7AE-7F69A0CCCC63.jpeg

@The_Reverend2831694433746

Thank you for sharing and best of luck with your submissions!