• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

At what point should be concerned about the card info on the submission status being incorrect?

3 posts in this topic

I submitted 12 cards and entered them myself. However, when they showed up on the submission status, the information for one of the cards had been changed and is incorrect now. 

So my question is, when would an error on a card set name/series get corrected in the process? 

It would be cool if there was a link on the submission status detail for each card where we could report an issue.

21 hours ago, tenniscardcity said:

I submitted 12 cards and entered them myself. However, when they showed up on the submission status, the information for one of the cards had been changed and is incorrect now. 

So my question is, when would an error on a card set name/series get corrected in the process? 

It would be cool if there was a link on the submission status detail for each card where we could report an issue.

Thank you for your question and suggestion. The information will change during the verification process.

I've had the same issue before and it all ended well. Looking at my submission, a lot of cards were listed as autographed or something else when they weren't. I was concerned about this and called customer service and she told me it would be taken care of during the grading process. Once I got my first 19 card order back, I didn't see any of the previously noted issues. Not that CSG won't make a mistake or two, but they are pretty good at making the corrections prior to shipping back to you.