• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Estimated value of card

4 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2021 at 1:42 PM, Alejandra Millan said:

What happens to cards that we estimated to be a lower price due to resent sales and quality of card, but staff may think it value is higher? 

Thank you for your question. If that does happen, the the charge will be adjusted accordingly but not without carefully reviewing the card.

I do not believe they will reach out to you prior to grading the card to let you know about the upcharge. I believe your first notification will be when you receive your invoice for services rendered. In order to avoid the surprise bill it is imperative that you be honest with yourself when declaring your card value. The good thing with CSG is that they go by raw card value, not graded card value like PSA. I've always hated that. I have to send my card in at the level of a PSA 10 but if it doesn't grade a PSA 10, they don't refund you.