• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thicker cards

4 posts in this topic

Every time someone asks when you will start accepting thicker cards you continue to give the same response......"We will make an announcement when we will accept cards of different dimensions".  Can this topic please be addressed in more detail?  I purchased a $150 membership because it was said that as of April you would start accepting thicker cards.  I wanted to make a bulk submission.  Now you are raising the prices 50% on bulk as of April 28th and you still arent accepting thicker cards.  

14 hours ago, Lfgo Card Breaks said:

Every time someone asks when you will start accepting thicker cards you continue to give the same response......"We will make an announcement when we will accept cards of different dimensions".  Can this topic please be addressed in more detail?  I purchased a $150 membership because it was said that as of April you would start accepting thicker cards.  I wanted to make a bulk submission.  Now you are raising the prices 50% on bulk as of April 28th and you still arent accepting thicker cards.  

CSG is working in the background preparing for when they will start receiving thick card submissions. To deliver the best quality in grading service, it does take some time. I apologize for any inconvenience and we will make an announcement when we will accept thicker cards.  

17 hours ago, Lfgo Card Breaks said:

CSGs Customer Service is actually really good and if you send them your question, they will give a more detailed answer. I got tired of the scripted answers on the forum so reached out via email and was told they are “hoping” to receive the larger holders next week but said there is no guarantee. 

19 hours ago, Ddunn1010 said:

CSGs Customer Service is actually really good and if you send them your question, they will give a more detailed answer. I got tired of the scripted answers on the forum so reached out via email and was told they are “hoping” to receive the larger holders next week but said there is no guarantee. 

That may be the case, but it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth when you say you are going to start accepting thicker cards in April, and before you are even able to do that you raise your prices.