• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wait til off season?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

im looking to pick up authenticated fleer jordan RC. but thinking they may drop a little in the nba off season. should i wait? usually, when i was collecting heavily early 2000s, off season was the best time to buy. just recently started back last november and this market is sorta different from what i remember.

On 4/21/2021 at 3:18 AM, jdmtdcollector said:

im looking to pick up authenticated fleer jordan RC. but thinking they may drop a little in the nba off season. should i wait? usually, when i was collecting heavily early 2000s, off season was the best time to buy. just recently started back last november and this market is sorta different from what i remember.

As of right now it seems like the market for those have leveled off. I don't see them dipping much lower to be frank. Although in this new market, anything goes.  My main go to source is CardLadder. They only show data for confirmed sales.