Best CSG slabs to buy now
0

18 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, dlyman22 said:

I wish we did too. I've got some killer wrestling WWF cards that I'm literally torn about grading through CSG or PSA. its absurd the amount of PSA activity on ebay and csg has just some

Just make sure not to confuse demand with pop count. 

Even though there will be tons and tons of WWF cards on eBay through PSA, therefore making their pop count dramatically higher than the ones from CSG, they will still get way more value than a CSG-graded card, simply bc PSA's name in the marketplace is so cemented. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

that's a good point. its not going to be a sprint for CSG, it will be a marathon. Just have to hope that if i submit my cards through CSG and get a 9 or higher for a more rare WWF card, the value of the slab can hold its own weight (i.e somewhat close) to PSA. we shall see. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How can we get an update on a pop report?? I get that a pop report like the company HGA is pretty embarrassing when there are only 1 or 2 cards in certain years, but CSG should have enough volume by now to throw up a decent report, no?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, RKgant said:

How can we get an update on a pop report?? I get that a pop report like the company HGA is pretty embarrassing when there are only 1 or 2 cards in certain years, but CSG should have enough volume by now to throw up a decent report, no?

I saw something a week ago or so where CSG said an update would be coming in the near future....if thats good lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2021 at 6:43 PM, ChrisOlds said:

I'd think they are letting the volume pile up and then putting out a pop report with meatier numbers. They have it for comic books and they say it's coming ... so I take them at their word that it's coming. 

That's not the point..

Should have been done long ago. People that are buying on eBay want to make sure everything is legit and it's a properly documented card not some fake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Picklepete said:

That's not the point..

Should have been done long ago. People that are buying on eBay want to make sure everything is legit and it's a properly documented card not some fake.

Agreed. I really do believe in the staying power of these guys, it's just insane right now the volume difference in sales on ebay based on grading company. Pop report is much needed asap. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Picklepete said:

That's not the point..

Should have been done long ago. People that are buying on eBay want to make sure everything is legit and it's a properly documented card not some fake.

Going to be hard to fake a card if the back of the slab is shown. The QR code on back takes you to a scan of the exact card front and back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They can fake ANYTHING nowadays 

Lol

GET A POP REPORT !!

8 hours ago, ChrisOlds said:

Going to be hard to fake a card if the back of the slab is shown. The QR code on back takes you to a scan of the exact card front and back. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2021 at 10:09 PM, dlyman22 said:

Curious - does anyone have some good tips on csg slabs to buy now while the value is low (i.e as it builds up towards PSA)?

 

Trying to find some good slabs to buy low and some good cards/players! 

 

On 4/16/2021 at 10:09 PM, dlyman22 said:

Curious - does anyone have some good tips on csg slabs to buy now while the value is low (i.e as it builds up towards PSA)?

 

Trying to find some good slabs to buy low and some good cards/players! 

low pop is always a safe bet but also i been buying csg slabs of classic cards that are real high value psa but cheap csg for example 1987 fleer jordan got good deals on csg 7 and csg 8's, Brady rookies and 2nd year cards, any kind of Brady shine , Trout rookies n 2nd year cards, cards your psa slabs gonna wack ya for get these big cards in csg slabs while there cheap, Kobe rookies! you can get a guarenteed mint card for 3/4 the price right now, just how i been operating its your hobby tho goodluck! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0