Can't find submission info my submission
2 2

83 posts in this topic

On 4/2/2021 at 1:09 PM, NicholePer said:

We know that turnaround times are important to our customers. We are currently experiencing extremely high submission volumes and are working hard to complete submissions as quickly as possible while ensuring the quality of our services.  We apologize for any delays or inconvenience. You can contact CSG customer service about your order by calling 888-274-4723 (toll free) or 941-361-1950, or email service@csgcards.com.

Why would you add group submitters like cade and others when you cant even handle personal submissions? Than post about it on your page? 

Shipped my first grading order on 3/17. I had never sent cards anywhere before and I was excited ... 50+ cards from my personal collection. These are my babies, my childhood.  

Still haven't been entered. I just want to know that my cards are there, take your time with them. I'm ok with that, but PLEASE tell me that the box arrived ok!  USPS says it was delivered, but I don't know for sure until CSG tells me. I took out insurance, but losing these cards would really really hurt, emotionally more than financially.

On 4/9/2021 at 11:25 AM, mondo1 said:

My bulk was delivered 3/15 and showed up as received today.

Hang in there.

I am happy to hear that, I sent mine on March 29 with fedex, it was delivered and signed for on March 31. Hopefully will get entered by the end of next week.