• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't find submission info my submission

201 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, nbuff52 said:

The grading tiers turnaround has been updated. 

Oof. The transparency is nice. The fact that many subbed prior to the turnaround times being updated is a bummer. Really no difference between Express/Standard and Economy/Bulk in terms of turnaround time now.

8 minutes ago, TSonn said:

Oof. The transparency is nice. The fact that many subbed prior to the turnaround times being updated is a bummer. Really no difference between Express/Standard and Economy/Bulk in terms of turnaround time now.

Yeah, that is an ouch.

10 minutes ago, Stormysweather said:

Yeah, that is an ouch.

The optimist in me is hoping the times are for cards being submitted from here forward, not the 4 orders I placed in March. But I'm probably in denial. I chose CSG Economy specifically for Jokic and Mitchell cards that I wanted back during the playoffs because I have no intentions on holding those guys. Bummer I'm probably going to miss a sell window.

Just now, Stormysweather said:

75 business days for Economy....15 weeks....almost 4 months...plus receiving to system insertion time of 3-4 weeks.    Oh well.  

Hopefully they let me downgrade my economy order which was delivered on 3/16 to bulk since it's literally just 5 days difference.

Just now, TSonn said:

Hopefully they let me downgrade my economy order which was delivered on 3/16 to bulk since it's literally just 5 days difference.

Wish you were right....but likely not.    This is their answer.   As of right now if you want it under 6-8 weeks you're looking at $25/card base price, $35 with subs.   That will start cutting down submissions and the turnaround estimates will come down a little bit.   For all of the March submitters after about 15 March I feel your pain

Now I'm wondering what to do with my bulk order that I submitted last week. I haven't shipped out the cards yet (was waiting on card savers). Probably just wait to see how this all plays out. I don't want 60 cards in CSG jail for an unknown time. Maybe once they enter my other bulk subs I'll get a clearer picture.

4 minutes ago, Billthethrill said:

Yeah it's weird, cause they told someone else 2 days later that they were on 3/8 orders

In other news...the 60 day bulk has been changed to 80 day bulk. Sounds like they already need to shut it down for the summer and resume order in the fall.

Feels like all grading companies should take the HGA approach and limit the amount of weekly submissions. I get it, they’re making tons of $$ right now but also frustrating a lot, if not all of their customers. And HGA was not a pain to get in on. Took 3 tries but I got a order in, and they acknowledged receipt of it a week later. No, I don’t work for HGA lol   And I would only recommend them for basketball cards and nothing else 

1 hour ago, nbuff52 said:

Feels like all grading companies should take the HGA approach and limit the amount of weekly submissions. I get it, they’re making tons of $$ right now but also frustrating a lot, if not all of their customers. And HGA was not a pain to get in on. Took 3 tries but I got a order in, and they acknowledged receipt of it a week later. No, I don’t work for HGA lol   And I would only recommend them for basketball cards and nothing else 

Technically they aren't making money until the cards get to the grading stage. I know they say no cancellations but I'm sure people could make a big enough stink on social media to have them return their sub before getting charged.

On 4/2/2021 at 1:09 PM, NicholePer said:

We know that turnaround times are important to our customers. We are currently experiencing extremely high submission volumes and are working hard to complete submissions as quickly as possible while ensuring the quality of our services.  We apologize for any delays or inconvenience. You can contact CSG customer service about your order by calling 888-274-4723 (toll free) or 941-361-1950, or email service@csgcards.com.

Why would you add group submitters like cade and others when you cant even handle personal submissions? Than post about it on your page? 

2 minutes ago, Timkipp2 said:

Why would you add group submitters like cade and others when you cant even handle personal submissions? Than post about it on your page? 

Cant handle my 50 cards but lets add on a submitter who will send in a few thousand at a time.