• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't find submission info my submission

201 posts in this topic

My order arrived on the 15th of March... Still nothing, my assumption is the backlog is insane right now.  Would be nice to just have some communication on what's going on though.  Can be a little stressful having $1000's worth of cards just "out" there with now idea if they are lost.  

I sent in 2 cards for the standard service, 25 days. My submission was received on 03-22-2021, and it is still not logged into there system. I t has been 3 weeks. So what week or they working right now? Anyone know?  

On 3/25/2021 at 6:28 PM, KLWalden said:

Can't find submission info my submission on website--sent via UPS it was delivered today just trying to find my receipt thanks--hope cards aren't lost

Thanks

Kelly

I have cards with them for 2 weeks and I still have yet to see them in my account.   They don’t sent anything saying they actually got them.  It’s a case of wait and see if they posted them they should really stop telling people 72 hours.  

On 4/2/2021 at 12:20 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

My first submission was received on March 9th. I think it was delivered about a week or two before. It’s not in the “scheduled to be graded” phase. My second submission was received late last week. So I suspect it will be acknowledged in around a week.

5 hours ago, NicholePer said:

We are now accepting thick cards up to 7.25 mm. 

just adding for the record. fedex ground shipping. bulk submission (82 cards). delivered 4/2. not entered yet. have not call customer service yet. first time submitting to CSG. not first time submitting in general.

32 minutes ago, aznhitman said:

just adding for the record. fedex ground shipping. bulk submission (82 cards). delivered 4/2. not entered yet. have not call customer service yet. first time submitting to CSG. not first time submitting in general.

You have a while to wait yet bud. I have a bulk submission (52 cards). Delivered FedEx on 3/15, still not entered as received. Not my first submission with them. They got hit hard the last few weeks and fell waaay behind. 

8 hours ago, Greg Christiansen said:

If i did pay for walk though...they would still be sitting in the lobby for the last month. So is it really worth it?

Yes because they open those boxes before any other boxes. 

On 3/29/2021 at 7:51 AM, Greg Christiansen said:

The end of today will be 11 working days for my submission. Might just throw out the 72 hour responses.

I'm on 18 working days my package was signed for. Zero Updates. I've got a third submission but at this rate I may as well wait for PSA to open back up. I sent in 2 bulk orders and it will already be June at the earliest by the time i get them back...most likely August or September but i don't think even CSG even knows what is going on or how to battle though this situation.