• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't find submission info my submission

201 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, ItismeH said:

It says on the their website the turnaround times are NOT guaranteed. Good luck trying to get into HGA and no chance right now with PSA. The freedom to choose is always a good thing. 

Good Point.  PSA just crashed. I’m excited to see what CSG has to offer.   

Sent in an Economy order that was delivered 3/17 - still not received or entered into the system. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come especially with PSA shutting down. Was really hoping CSG would be the go-to for most submissions over the next year but not if they turn into PSA-lite with turnaround times. Still hope they can manage their turnaround times even with a delay in entering into the system. 

39 minutes ago, TSonn said:

Sent in an Economy order that was delivered 3/17 - still not received or entered into the system. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come especially with PSA shutting down. Was really hoping CSG would be the go-to for most submissions over the next year but not if they turn into PSA-lite with turnaround times. Still hope they can manage their turnaround times even with a delay in entering into the system. 

We know that turnaround times are important to our customers. We are currently experiencing extremely high submission volumes and are working hard to complete submissions as quickly as possible while ensuring the quality of our services.  We apologize for any delays or inconvenience. You can contact CSG customer service about your order by calling 888-274-4723 (toll free) or 941-361-1950, or email service@csgcards.com.

3 minutes ago, sourpackjames said:

My economy order was just entered today.

USPS delivery date was 3/6

Entered in system 4/2

Good to know! Not terrible. Sounds like they are moving through the grading process a lot faster than the estimated times so hopefully they can still meet those turnaround times.

On 4/1/2021 at 9:11 PM, oakesy573 said:

my sub delivered 3/8 is still not entered,  for the record. 

This is not impressing me at all.

All the same issues all the other grading card companies have happening you would have thought this would have been figured out beforehand.

The reps I spoke to in person assured me they were set up to handle it.... whatever !

Edited by Picklepete

On 4/2/2021 at 7:25 AM, TSonn said:

Good to know! Not terrible. Sounds like they are moving through the grading process a lot faster than the estimated times so hopefully they can still meet those turnaround times.

Just keep in mind, those turnaround times are only estimates given by CSG, and are NOT guaranteed just as they mention on their website. Lots of people tend to forget that. 

2 hours ago, ItismeH said:

Just keep in mind, those turnaround times are only estimates given by CSG, and are NOT guaranteed just as they mention on their website. Lots of people tend to forget that. 

For sure. But they also say "Current Turnaround (working days)". One would think if they aren't hitting those times that they'd update it to be, um, current. We haven't heard of people not getting their cards back in time yet, so that's why I'm hoping they'll make up time in the actual grading process.  

My economy sub from 3/16 hasn't been logged yet. We can change the service level once the sub appears in the system, right? I wonder if it makes sense to bump it up - was really hoping to get it back before the NBA playoffs.

8 hours ago, TSonn said:

For sure. But they also say "Current Turnaround (working days)". One would think if they aren't hitting those times that they'd update it to be, um, current. We haven't heard of people not getting their cards back in time yet, so that's why I'm hoping they'll make up time in the actual grading process.  

My economy sub from 3/16 hasn't been logged yet. We can change the service level once the sub appears in the system, right? I wonder if it makes sense to bump it up - was really hoping to get it back before the NBA playoffs.

Not sure if/when you can bump up the service. If I were you, I'd call them up ASAP.

On 4/2/2021 at 6:33 PM, Sports Cards Review said:

I was curious what the current backlog is for bulk? "Current" I'm trying to figure things out. 

I sent a bulk order out and they received my shipment on March 22 yet it’s not showing up in the system yet.

On 4/2/2021 at 6:33 PM, Sports Cards Review said:

I was curious what the current backlog is for bulk? "Current" I'm trying to figure things out. 

I sent 60-70 cards in bulk delivered on 3/15 and it has'nt been logged as of yet. From what it sounds like they must've got bombed with submissions. They have very nice, easy to reach customer service so Im not too worried yet.